petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
Just checked, more characters but less CGs ^^
It has around 150 CG without counting variations
Quantity > quality. It's rather funny how the same characters in Love & Sex look like a totally different persons depending on perspective and character position. It's mostly the faces. A clear sign of an artist with much learning still to do. Not to be mean, but it's pretty comical (take Aletta's office sex CG for example, the fuck is this? And compare it to the frontal sexy leather shot). Still better than same face syndrome, I guess.

Homehome

Jun 21, 2017
Is the minami harem approval broken? I can't seem to get the foursome to trigger. I got the approval events of Bree, Sasha and Sam already but the tracker in the game doesn't recognise it like it did for Sam. Neither does the foursome trigger at 20:00 hours when Bree, Sasha and Minami are in the kitchen together no matter what I do.

FallLight

Dec 10, 2020
Hi I really like you game but is there a setting in the game the can change the music volume or Is there not one in it

Esco187

Aug 21, 2017
I missed the audrey spanking, because I restrained myself and now I'm stuck at 70% with her. Can I somehow edit my save with an editor to go back?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is the minami harem approval broken? I can't seem to get the foursome to trigger. I got the approval events of Bree, Sasha and Sam already but the tracker in the game doesn't recognise it like it did for Sam. Neither does the foursome trigger at 20:00 hours when Bree, Sasha and Minami are in the kitchen together no matter what I do.
Hmm, there was a bug (which was fixed in 21.4.0g) which prevented Minami from joining the harem, if Sam was already part of it before she joins and Sam is asked last about it.
I guess the only way to fix it (besides updating and loading a save before you talk to Sam) is by activating the console (Open LoSeSb-{version]-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy with a texteditor of your choice, search for config.console = False and set if to True, save the file and reopen the game) , then press Shift+O in game and run the following command:
Harem.find(sasha, name='home')[0].join("minami")
After that Minami should've joined the harem...

Homehome

Jun 21, 2017
Hmm, there was a bug (which was fixed in 21.4.0g) which prevented Minami from joining the harem, if Sam was already part of it before she joins and Sam is asked last about it.
I guess the only way to fix it (besides updating and loading a save before you talk to Sam) is by activating the console (Open LoSeSb-{version]-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy with a texteditor of your choice, search for config.console = False and set if to True, save the file and reopen the game) , then press Shift+O in game and run the following command:
Harem.find(sasha, name='home')[0].join("minami")
After that Minami should've joined the harem...
Thanks so much. That was exactly the scenario I was facing. I kept saves at each point of the harem event because I remember not being able to trigger it when I played a couple months back. I had tried both the intruder route and asking, but since the intruder leaves Sam for last, and I so happened to ask the housemates first, then Sam, the bug must have occurred. I loaded the save where Minami asks to join and asked Sam first and it worked to bring Minami in. The foursome still doesn't trigger although the morning BJ did..... maybe I should just wait for version g.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks so much. That was exactly the scenario I was facing. I kept saves at each point of the harem event because I remember not being able to trigger it when I played a couple months back. I had tried both the intruder route and asking, but since the intruder leaves Sam for last, and I so happened to ask the housemates first, then Sam, the bug must have occurred. I loaded the save where Minami asks to join and asked Sam first and it worked to bring Minami in. The foursome still doesn't trigger although the morning BJ did..... maybe I should just wait for version g.
Hmm, when Bree/Sasha/Minami are in the kitchen around 8pm, have you tried talking to Minami? (That should normally trigger the foursome)
Have you seen either the event where Sasha uses the Strapon on Mike or the event where she uses the Strapon on Bree during the threesome? (That's one of the requriements for the foursome to trigger)

Homehome

Jun 21, 2017
Hmm, when Bree/Sasha/Minami are in the kitchen around 8pm, have you tried talking to Minami? (That should normally trigger the foursome)
Have you seen either the event where Sasha uses the Strapon on Mike or the event where she uses the Strapon on Bree during the threesome? (That's one of the requriements for the foursome to trigger)
I've just managed to trigger it. I had long ago seen the Strap on being used on Bree in the threesome, but I guess it doesn't flag the requirement for some reason. When I triggered an event in Sasha's room and she is wearing the strap on and he talks about being a modern guy it seems to flag it and enable the foursome.

Superflie

Aug 16, 2017
I've seen only one other person talk about it. My game goes super slow. I started a new game. But it goes super slow. I do have alot of saves. Could that slow it down? I figure since I don't people talk about it, it must not be a problem.

Reactions: xXKingVicee

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
If I remember correctly the events of strap with Sasha are a negative kp close to -40

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes