Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
VNs or dating sims ?
And Japanese games usually have between 50 and 150 CGs (not counting variations)
I think they count as VN not sure the one from Alice soft is a space war that models of country from earth and some of the characters are loosely models of historical figures.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
VNs or dating sims ?
And Japanese games usually have between 50 and 150 CGs (not counting variations)
Oh I remember the Alicesoft one now is I did not count the characters too lazy so not sure if its bigger or smaller still can't remember the other one.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Just checked, more characters but less CGs ^^
It has around 150 CG without counting variations

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
i have few questions

1)Is it possible to revert back to normale a slave girl?
(At very least as a cheat option) so you can unlock events and once they are done for those who prefer she will be back to be normal again?

2)Will there be an option/event to build a permanent room for Lexi as well finding her a job?
( I mean the couch is good and all but a chance to improve her life shouldn't be bad still, you may choose to keep her your personal bitch).

3)Now that we have more girls on the Home harem and harem in general; should we expect more marriage like ending especially harem ones?

4)Could we expect a special sceneto deflorate Kylie either "loving" or yandere one?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i have few questions

(At very least as a cheat option) so you can unlock events and once they are done for those who prefer she will be back to be normal again?
Not possible as of now. May also not be possible altogether, since those events you unlocked may have consequences clashing with the non-collared storyline.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
Not possible as of now. May also not be possible altogether, since those events you unlocked may have consequences clashing with the non-collared storyline.
Perhpas that's right, i mean it is not just a cosmetic changes but it also change the personality and interaction with the MC.
I forgot how intricate it was.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
i have few questions

2)Will there be an option/event to build a permanent room for Lexi as well finding her a job?
( I mean the couch is good and all but a chance to improve her life shouldn't be bad still, you may choose to keep her your personal bitch).

3)Now that we have more girls on the Home harem and harem in general; should we expect more marriage like ending especially harem ones?

4)Could we expect a special sceneto deflorate Kylie either "loving" or yandere one?
1) It's very much possible, just lower her KP below 50
2) No
3) Yes in June

jamie1771

Sep 25, 2018
There should be a death by snu-snu Harem joke ending: prerequisite -> complete all the possible harems and then you get an option to marry all of them then on the wedding night you get your soul sucked out by endless snu snu.

Gogu112

Aug 13, 2017
Hey guys !

I need a save file . I mixed some of my old save files and now, after Bree's dad event update, Bree Love Points are stuck at 60 ( worst, it keeps decreasing)
I start creating a new one ( not playing , just using a save editor) and i need to see what exactly will look like a fully completed Harem save.
All Im asking for is a Save that have Home Harem Completed (both girls with max stats), and also Minami.

Last edited:

Gogu112

Aug 13, 2017
As has been explained, a save file does not make sense. There are dozens of decisions you can make, some minor, some less so, which may be all wrong. There is no gallery, so you will miss 90% of the lewd content and 99.9% of what makes the characters.
I need a save file with Bree and Sasha story completed. Not to play on it because I'm editing another save file and i need some data encrypted in that save ( to see exactly what variables i need to modify )

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
all harems established, kylie is in prison, everyone's pregnant except emma(idk how to do that even if its possible) but you can undo it in cheats menu, sometimes going to neigborhood causes error idk why, maid bree path, everyone who can be collared without cheats is collared(as far as I know) here you go my save.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
There should be a death by snu-snu Harem joke ending: prerequisite -> complete all the possible harems and then you get an option to marry all of them then on the wedding night you get your soul sucked out by endless snu snu.
Which would explain the return to do it over gain with more points.

asfasfasfvas

Oct 13, 2018
all harems established, kylie is in prison, everyone's pregnant except emma(idk how to do that even if its possible) but you can undo it in cheats menu, sometimes going to neigborhood causes error idk why, maid bree path, everyone who can be collared without cheats is collared(as far as I know) here you go my save.
my hero

Reactions: Cjkirito

Gogu112

Aug 13, 2017
Uhh.. for some reason the save don't work properly. The actions menu ( where you skip time, use Backpack, interact with a girl) isn't there

Last edited:

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
2) No
3) Yes in June
Thanks for the reply
I can't wait for the june update!
As for the question regarding a possible scene to take Kylie virginity?
Not that is wrong with the normal one, is just that, considering her yandere tendecies and the fact she waited for so long to give it to the MC, i think it might be a good opportunity of making even more unique.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I may be seeing it too technical here, but doesn't the girl remain "collared" in a way in that, once you pass the 50 Kink threshold again, she will auto collar herself, so high kink/no collar isn't possible anymore?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes