Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Please tell me how to activate the cheat menu on the android version? Activation method: B⬅➡⬆⬇⬆⬇⬅➡A does not work and calls the audio and text debugging window. The game version is android 23.3.1 b. Unfortunately there isn't much time to play the game honestly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is any ideas?
That code is so 2020...

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
okay thank you so much on the question answering so how many more harems are you planning this is probally my 9th time playing the game trying to get everything.
Mmmmh that's a good question, there will be 10+ harems for sure.
Probably so, but is another way to activate cheats?
Just click on the question mark on the MC's phone

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Okay been going to the mall date with Lexi over and over again but its not triggering
event

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Okay been going to the mall date with Lexi over and over again but its not triggering
event
Have you checked if Sasha is working at the clothes store before going on the date? Also the other requirements Sasha & Lexi >= 75LP, Lexi >= 25Sub Points. During the event there is a check if Sasha is a sex slave(Sasha >=75 Sub Points, Status set to "Sex Slave" during her sub event or by collaring), that should be checked too before Lexi's event triggers or you can't progress any further...

Reactions: Donkeybong

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Since it's "Bring Your Kids and Ask A Dev Day" (Thanks for that)

New feature for the next update of Love & Sex!
When you reach a good ending, the game will store your stats and money and you will have them back when starting a new play through!
It's reincarnation time!
Would this include the payment per work shift level up? (Can't be the promotions themselves obviously, unless you want to replay without some ladies)

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
New feature for the next update of Love & Sex!
When you reach a good ending, the game will store your stats and money and you will have them back when starting a new play through!
It's reincarnation time!
Well, off I go to marry Sam!

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Have you checked if Sasha is working at the clothes store before going on the date? Also the other requirements Sasha & Lexi >= 75LP, Lexi >= 25Sub Points. During the event there is a check if Sasha is a sex slave(Sasha >=75 Sub Points, Status set to "Sex Slave" during her sub event or by collaring), that should be checked too before Lexi's event triggers or you can't progress any further...
Yes it was saturday Sasha was there her sub point is only 50 since its lock but she is collared.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Current content count for Love & Sex:
  • 23 waifus & husbando
  • 1 861 801 words
  • 905 events
  • 267 activities
  • 65 locations
  • 10 date venues
  • 104 items
  • 7 649 voiced lines
  • 202 CGs
Does anyone know of a bigger hand drawn dating sim out there ?

Last edited:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Current content count for Love & Sex:
  • 23 waifus & husbando
  • 1 861 801 words
  • 905 events
  • 267 activities
  • 65 locations
  • 10 date venues
  • 104 items
  • 7 649 voiced lines
  • 202 CGs
Does anyone know of a bigger dating sim out there ?
Not sure since I have not count the Waifu in them but they are Japanese games two in fact involve wars, 1 is from Alicesoft and the other is a war were you conquer the world and all the girls are gender bend of historical characters. I forgot their titles. Well they are not dating Sims but.................

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Not sure since I have not count the Waifu in them but they are Japanese games two in fact involve wars, 1 is from Alicesoft and the other is a war were you conquer the world and all the girls are gender bend of historical characters. I forgot their titles.
VNs or dating sims ?
And Japanese games usually have between 50 and 150 CGs (not counting variations)

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes