sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Anyone managed to have sex with Emma yet? I can still only go down on her or have her give me a handy...

snegge

Jan 4, 2021
Is there a way to keep what lines you have read in the memory between versions? Currently I can't skip parts I've already read after I download a new version. That said I'd rather reread stuff than miss stuff in case there's been changes to something for some reason.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
New feature for the next update of Love & Sex!
When you reach a good ending, the game will store your stats and money and you will have them back when starting a new play through!
It's reincarnation time!
So would an example of this be if you ended the game in a marriage, your stats would carry through?

Apr 27, 2021
jut a question will we be able to get the police girl without turning in kylie or do we have to in order to get the option to romance her? and also how many endings are you planning?
When you reach a good ending, the game will store your stats and money and you will have them back when starting a new play through!
It's reincarnation time!

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
It's reincarnation time!
Wonderful feature. That certainly will help people, especially as the game is not yet complete, and sometimes one needs to restart a game to unlock new content. Starting with a healthy dose of money and good stats will make 'getting there' less of a slog.

To retain money and stats is quite useful. Just to confirm (also before the thread gets spammed with questions about it:
Does this include relationship stats? - even if it starts at the trigger for the first event, I can see that that might cause a few issues - that is, you have already met say Morgan, Harmony, Hanna, etc.

And what about skills, particularly those you have acquired due to learning them (guitar skill, martial arts etc)? Do you retain those as well?

Reactions: kidderyao

snegge

Jan 4, 2021
- No
- At least 1 per girl (marriage) and 1 per harem sooooo 30+
Sorry if this is annoying, but is your "no" answering the "will we be able to get the police girl without turning in kylie" or the "do we have to [turn in Kylie] in order to get the option to romance her"?

Also, is there a way for the game to remember what lines have been read between updates? Like if I transfer a specific text file that checks what I've already read so I can use the skip without missing anything.

Lastly, good job with the game, it's cool that you're continuing with such a big project!

Reactions: Andrealphus

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
No you won't be able to keep Kylie if you want Camila (same with Kiara and Kat or Cherie and Dwayne).

Normaly it does remember them, probably not on Android.

Wickedman

Jul 8, 2019
Please tell me how to activate the cheat menu on the android version? Activation method: B⬅➡⬆⬇⬆⬇⬅➡A does not work and calls the audio and text debugging window. The game version is android 23.3.1 b. Unfortunately there isn't much time to play the game honestly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is any ideas?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes