Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
gnadudu you are not helping the bloatness of the thread. Now every stupidity will spam the thread with their own save so peoples can "look" at it.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
How do I activate the Emma event "The Judgement"? Emma and Bree have already met up at the University and I was able to go on a date with Emma but still ended up with the HJ and no special dialogue. Subsequent conversations also dont come up with anything. Samantha is still considered a friend at this point if that matters.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
gnadudu you are not helping the bloatness of the thread. Now every stupidity will spam the thread with their own save so peoples can "look" at it.
Welp, I report bugs when I find them to the devs on their discord, if I ask for saves I make my life easier, otherwise I would need to ask several questions (which would also bloat the thread)... ^^

How do I activate the Emma event "The Judgement"? Emma and Bree have already met up at the University and I was able to go on a date with Emma but still ended up with the HJ and no special dialogue. Subsequent conversations also dont come up with anything. Samantha is still considered a friend at this point if that matters.
It should trigger when Emma is present and you've done the University, the cinema date and the dialogue about the girlfriends before. There's a 1 day delay after the girlfriend dialogue...

So, a few days later on the conversations for Minami to join popped, but she hasn't officially joined, likely it bugged because lexi was joining at the same time?
Let me guess you've talked to Samantha at the end?
I fixed your save, Minami should now be part of the Home Harem. (Don't forget to remove the random numbers the forum adds after downloading your save)

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
It should trigger when Emma is present and you've done the University, the cinema date and the dialogue about the girlfriends before. There's a 1 day delay after the girlfriend dialogue...
I've done the University chat between Emma/Bree, the Cinema date, and the picnic. I've also completed the roleplay session with her and her LP is set to 80.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I've done the University chat between Emma/Bree, the Cinema date, and the picnic. I've also completed the roleplay session with her and her LP is set to 80.
Hmm, if you activate the console (Open LoSeSb-21.4.0d-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy with a texteditor of your choice, search for config.console = False and set if to True, save the file and reopen the game) you could check the following conditions (For the first one you need to be in the same room as Emma):
Code:
emma.room == game.room
"emma_event_10_gfs" in DONE
"emma_event_10_bree" in DONE
"emma_event_10_cinema" in DONE
not emma.flags.event10delay
If they all return true you could check if you not have done the judgement event already:
Code:
"emma_event_10" in DONE
emma.flags.lovepoints
emma.flags.maybecheating
If the lovepoints are below 2 or below 1 and maybecheating is true you've failed the event...

(If that's too much work, upload your save, but I've heard some people might get annoyed if I do that, so I took the long way... ^^)

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Hmm, if you activate the console (Open LoSeSb-21.4.0d-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy with a texteditor of your choice, search for config.console = False and set if to True, save the file and reopen the game) you could check the following conditions (For the first one you need to be in the same room as Emma):
Code:
emma.room == game.room
If they all return true you could check if you not have done the judgement event already:
Code:
"emma_event_10" in DONE
emma.flags.lovepoints
emma.flags.maybecheating
If the lovepoints are below 2 or below 1 and maybecheating is true you've failed the event...

(If that's too much work, upload your save, but I've heard some people might get annoyed if I do that, so I took the long way... ^^)
Sorry, I'm not familiar with Ren'py code. I've got the console open. Are the lines in quotes what I should typing there?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Yep (you could also copy them and paste them in with Ctrl+V)
This is what I see:

emma.room == game.room
False
True
True
True
True

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
This is what I see:

emma.room == game.room
False
True
True
True
True
Are you in the same room as Emma? The other conditions are all true...
Have you checked the other lines, if you've done the event already?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Are you in the same room as Emma? The other conditions are all true...
Have you checked the other lines, if you've done the event already?
I've been in the same room with her multiple times. Also, just completed the next date talking about her exercises.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Welp, I report bugs when I find them to the devs on their discord, if I ask for saves I make my life easier, otherwise I would need to ask several questions (which would also bloat the thread)... ^^
Why not just ask for them to DM you here in f95 instead of the thread it will be easier to find and will not be berried from the mountains of comment just my opinion but if your asking for it in the thread I will give it you mine if I have issues.

Why does she wear underwear at all... :illuminati:
IMO woman in underwear are sexier than being naked.

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
When should we expect a gallery for this game because i am on save 90 and that is just to record important events and sex scenes.
When the game is completed.
There are so many variables to account for every update, its not fair on anyone trying to mod the game for a gallery to keep up with it month after month.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes