aguk

Apr 26, 2018
So anyone knows how to play it on Android now that joiplay can't run it? There is any alternative app or emulator to try?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Hard consequences of choices in such a game have to be not only implied (and left open to interpretation anyways...), no, they have to be made absolutely, literally, painfully fucking obvious. Yes, you do put a fucking WARNING SIGNAL there: if you do that, anon, this is going to happen. Are you fucking sure?

And this goes for small, rather meaningless decisions as well. If a certain decision gives +5 this and -10 that, but the other decision gives +1 for each, then fucking indicate it. What's the point of hiding this information? There isn't any. It's not a puzzle. It's just a shitty, intransparent interface. If you wanna be anal about this, at least make it an option, with the reasonable default being to show such indications/warnings (call it easy mode, nobody gives a shit), and let brainlets turn it off in the options if their autism forces them to do so. For fucks sake.
Not everyone who plays a game is a retard and has to have every damn consequence of an action spelled out for them. Shock horror, there are people who have a mental age higher than 2 years, and thus are capable of imagining the consequences of this or that choice. Or do you expect all people in the world to demand mommy to hold their hands, when they take a driving exam, each and every day they go to scchool, go to university, or interact with a fellow member of the species, whispering in their ears: "No honey, it is not okay if you call your friend an imbecile. He / she will get upset about that"? If that is how you want to live your life - fine. Just don't impose such a thing on the rest of us, thank you very much.

As for the autism complaint, actually, it seems like you're projecting too much, since you appear to be one of those people who are utterly incapable of imagining any consequence for social interactions. But hey, feel free to abuse everyone but yourself, in this myopic rant.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not everyone who plays a game is a retard and has to have every damn consequence of an action spelled out for them. Shock horror, there are people who have a mental age higher than 2 years, and thus are capable of imagining the consequences of this or that choice. Or do you expect all people in the world to demand mommy to hold their hands, when they take a driving exam, each and every day they go to scchool, go to university, or interact with a fellow member of the species, whispering in their ears: "No honey, it is not okay if you call your friend an imbecile. He / she will get upset about that"? If that is how you want to live your life - fine. Just don't impose such a thing on the rest of us, thank you very much.

As for the autism complaint, actually, it seems like you're projecting too much, since you appear to be one of those people who are utterly incapable of imagining any consequence for social interactions. But hey, feel free to abuse everyone but yourself, in this myopic rant.
He probably thinks "Oh, everything's fine, nothing to worry about" when a girl tells him "It's fine, don't worry". She really should say "-5 relationship points".

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
how doi you add new members to home harem?? originally it was only sasha/bree now its sam/sis and lexi??
For Minami, there are two ways this could go, although they begin the same way.
Minami kinda snoops around after a threesome with Sasha and Bree, and then wants to join the fun. Then, you can either say 'Yes', which leads to you asking the girls (Bree, Sasha and Samantha, if she's already in the Home Harem) for approval. You can either ask Bree and Sasha together (which I don't recommend, because with Minami, they can refuse if their KP is below 51, and if one of them does or both do, this event will fail, leading to the second path below), or ask them seperately (which I recommend, because in this case, if either Bree or Sasha is below 51 KP and refuses and the other agrees, the one who agreed will help convince the one who refused). Please note that (if I remember correctly, that is, I did Minami&Samantha in 21.3.something, and I can't find the save for that anymore) these conversations will trigger at random, so I think that there is no icon for it (someone correct me if I got something mixed up). Once that is done, Minami will officially join the fun.
The second path triggers if either you deny Minami her request or you asked the other housemates together and both refused for the reason above, or if you asked them seperately and they both refused. Now, I haven't done that route, so I don't know the exact details for it, but from what I understand, the next time you have a threesome with Bree and Sasha, Minami will barge in and take part regardless. Then, you have two choices: either kick her out of the room (in which she doesn't join) or allow her in (in which case she joins).
There are a few Minami-Home-Harem-events afterwards, but I won't spoil those, as the work is done ;).
For Sam, you need to be in an open relationship (or non-exclusive, I think it's called), so you need to have either stopped the wedding, Sam has broken up with Ryan and is now with you, AND Sam needs to be at or above 75 KP to accept that. This really is the hardest thing here, because all it takes to get her to join is ask Bree and Sasha (and Minami, if got her to join) to let Sam into the harem, and they will always accept. These conversations don't have icons, either, so they're random. This then leads to a fun event, which again, I won' spoil. I will confess however that I don't know how to get Sam interested in the harem (again, I completed that one a while ago and can't find the proper save for it).
Lexi is a tad more difficult than Sam, though not as much as Minami. You need to have at least begun the Slave Lexi route (meaning, gone on a date with Lexi to the mall, where she meets Slave Sasha). You need to complete three events at the night club prior to the Home Harem stuff: You need to go to the nightclub with Lexi on a date during a saturday while Sasha is there AND wearing the sexy dress. Then, once that is done, the next week (I recommend), you need to take Sasha on a date to the club while Lexi is there, which will lead to some fun. Then, finally, you need to take either Lexi or Sasha on a date to the club again while the other and Sam are there. Now, for the event to have a positive outcome (meaning that she doesn't leave forever in anger), she needs to fulfill the conditions mentioned above (KP above 75, non-exclusive relationship). Please note that the last two events at least can be done one the same night.
Then, once these events are done, you finally get to the home harem stuff. The next time you meet Lexi after that last event, she'll tell you that she's just loss her home, which leads to her asking if she can crash on your couch. To trigger the home harem events, you need to agree to that. Then, you need to ask the other members (Bree, Sasha, and if they're in the harem at this point, Minami and Samantha). These conversations, too, trigger at random, so there's no icon. Other than that, I don't think that there's much too worry about, since when I played through it yesterday, they all accepted without problem. Once that's done, Lexi moves in and sleeps in the living room. Then, well, your character is living the dream :sneaky:
please share your save
I will once I find it. Trouble is, I have tons of saves, and with the game refusing to start up right now, I can't figure out which is which. So this may take a bit.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I started over and I'm stuck with Bree maid path at 55 LP and its locked how to unlocked it to 60?
Walkthrough confused me.
Cooking practice redux Prerequisites: 18:00-22:00, Kitchen or living room, Done Cooking practice, Bree LP 60. Bree asks Mike to sample her cooking the day before her big interview. It’s… not good. Outcome: Bree Love Max set to 60.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
I started over and I'm stuck with Bree maid path at 55 LP and its locked how to unlocked it to 60?
Walkthrough confused me.
Cooking practice redux Prerequisites: 18:00-22:00, Kitchen or living room, Done Cooking practice, Bree LP 60. Bree asks Mike to sample her cooking the day before her big interview. It’s… not good. Outcome: Bree Love Max set to 60.
Yeah, the walkthrough's not really the best thing to use. It should be 55 LP.
Honestly, I dunno why it's still linked tbh. The wiki's a lot more reliable by now.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes