Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
nice buti why is Casidy missing she is part of the office workforce?
I think I read that Cassidy has a different writer, so I guess she will not be part of the Office harem...
It's not a "why" but if you follow the Twitter link in this post

I think this got out of hand. deception towards mc
you'll see that Cassidy isn't and probably won't be a member of the office harem.

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
gimme save please
when sasha already in bimbo mode :3...
If yoou just want bimbo sasha you can use the command: "sasha.set_flag("haircut", True) the same with boobjob and there you have it to change back put False instead. If you want a save NO.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Andrealphus himself mentioned an alternative which IMO would work better, since having the beach available in winter for swimming would make not much sense in most parts of the world and take away some athmosphere from the game world, which is creating alternative ways to progress from a certain point, so you don't have to go to the beach and instead can maybe go skiing in winter. However, haven't heard about that in a while.

Edit: ninja'd by the man himself.
Yes, that's exactly the sort of solution I had in mind, but the words didn't come to my brain.

OptimusLincoln

Dec 21, 2020
I love this game, it ran perfectly and without issue for the longest time until a few weeks ago. The game won't launch at all anymore. I've tried compatibility mode, troubleshooter, run as admin. I've redownload from multiple sources, installed to different drives on my windows 10 PC, with multiple versions of the game too. It just does not want to launch. Are there hidden files installed somewhere with saved settings/profile data that might be causing this issue?

I open the log and it says
Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.09s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader took 0.12s
Loading error handling took 0.12s
Loading script took 3.16s

Last edited:

Ranald Majere

Sep 10, 2018
Some characters or events are mutually exclusives, like Bree gamer vs Maid or Sam's various paths, the more we will advance in the game development during the next 2 years the more events like that will happen.

People who complains about Kleio annoys me (especially when they ping me with their complains), sue me ^^
exactly, Kylie attends a support group with lots of great women, or she goes to a female therapist..... :cool:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
exactly, Kylie attends a support group with lots of great women, or she goes to a female therapist..... :cool:
I'd almost agree with that, save for the fact that Kylie is dangerous no matter how you look at it. There's real thoughtful malice behind those crazy red eyes and phat ass.
- Kylie assaults Mike: She hits him with a taser. Thats forethought and planning, buying a taser with the thought of using it to incapacitate him if he tries to get away.
- Leading up to the Taming Harem, she feckin' brought a knife to try and attack someone in the shower. Now, Ayesha is a trained fighter and able to look after herself, but what if it was Emma or someone else she ended up targeting?
- Christmas + Yandere = Love and Sex's version of "Some Boat".

As much fun as it might be to imagine rehabilitating Kylie, she's still dangerous, both to herself and others. She needs more help than is going to be available in game. Unless you want to keep her in a straitjacket and a Hannibal Lector-esque facemask. Or a lobotomy...

Last edited:
Reactions: Yamura and Nevrius

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I'd almost agree with that, save for the fact that Kylie is dangerous no matter how you look at it. There's real thoughtful malice behind those crazy red eyes and phat ass.
- Kylie assaults Mike: She hits him with a taser. Thats forethought and planning, buying a taser with the thought of using it to incapacitate him if he tries to get away.
- Leading up to the Taming Harem, she feckin' brought a knife to try and attack someone in the shower. Now, Ayesha is a trained fighter and able to looking after herself, but what if it was Emma or someone else she ended up targeting?
- Christmas + Yandere = Love and Sex's version of "Some Boat".

As much fun as it might be to imagine rehabilitating Kylie, she's still dangerous, both to herself and others. She needs more help than is going to be available in game. Unless you want to keep her in a straitjacket and a Hannibal Lector-esque facemask. Or a lobotomy...
I would also argue that treating her would trivialize the character. Like it or not, this is what makes Kylie special to the story.

Reactions: Nevrius

randykazehana

Jun 21, 2020
I love this game, it ran perfectly and without issue for the longest time until a few weeks ago. The game won't launch at all anymore. I've tried compatibility mode, troubleshooter, run as admin. I've redownload from multiple sources, installed to different drives on my windows 10 PC, with multiple versions of the game too. It just does not want to launch. Are there hidden files installed somewhere with saved settings/profile data that might be causing this issue?

I open the log and it says
Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.09s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader took 0.12s
Loading error handling took 0.12s
Loading script took 3.16s
I've same Problem .., Any advice ..?
in my opinion is my DirectX 11 can't get any higher..

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
The interface of this game is retarded. Nobody, absolutely nobody likes to play a game following a fucking walkthrough, so you don't mess up with no point of return. It's an utter fucking garbage game/communication interface, for shit like random stats having to be above/below a certain threshold in particular (one might argue that other choices should be obvious. No they're fucking not. You don't know my mindset.). Coupled with the overall grind to level up this and get money that, this is just frustrating.

Hard consequences of choices in such a game have to be not only implied (and left open to interpretation anyways...), no, they have to be made absolutely, literally, painfully fucking obvious. Yes, you do put a fucking WARNING SIGNAL there: if you do that, anon, this is going to happen. Are you fucking sure?

Besides, mutually exclusive content is a damn poor strategy for "replay value". Consider opportunity costs, and consider that instead of having mutually exclusive content, you might as well have both. If you like. Nobody is forced to proceed with some content if he doesn't like what he sees. And don't get me wrong and confuse this with customization, which by very nature is exclusive, but typically reversible. And if not, then that choice's consequences must be fucking indicated: anon, there's no way back, are you really sure to give that bitch the bodged surgery treatment?

And this goes for small, rather meaningless decisions as well. If a certain decision gives +5 this and -10 that, but the other decision gives +1 for each, then fucking indicate it. What's the point of hiding this information? There isn't any. It's not a puzzle. It's just a shitty, intransparent interface. If you wanna be anal about this, at least make it an option, with the reasonable default being to show such indications/warnings (call it easy mode, nobody gives a shit), and let brainlets turn it off in the options if their autism forces them to do so. For fucks sake.

The art is pretty inconsistent (same character, different perspective) and generally pretty damn ugly too. :)
I like the crazy yandere bitch. Nice honkers. :)

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes