madchef

Jan 10, 2020
You have the cleaning service? Because if you do, it used to happen to me and after it fix itself I cancel the service and started it again and went back to normal. Hope that helps.
Thanks, but I never used the cleaning service. It now seems that Mike is such a thorough cleaner that it takes longer than before for the rooms to become messy again. The 'clean room' buttons appear around Wednesday-Thursday.

Another thing I noticed is that applying sun lotion on girls costs $50.00. Has that always been the case? Seems strange and expensive to lose fifty bucks at your own home, while 2hs of university lectures cost only 25.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Thanks, but I never used the cleaning service. It now seems that Mike is such a thorough cleaner that it takes longer than before for the rooms to become messy again. The 'clean room' buttons appear around Wednesday-Thursday.

Another thing I noticed is that applying sun lotion on girls costs $50.00. Has that always been the case? Seems strange and expensive to lose fifty bucks at your own home, while 2hs of university lectures cost only 25.
The changes is that it now reset a week after you did it

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Well my plan is a bit different ^^
For example Lexi and Audrey have summer only events so I will introduce different winter only events as alternates to those at some point.
It will redice the maximum wait in half ^^
Don't forget Alexis and Ayesha as well. Both of them have story events that, because of their timing, you can't even get to until waiting for the next Summer.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
It's unpleasant that Kylie must be sent to jail for the story to proceed. It would be nice if the story could be progressed through other routes in the future.
Some characters or events are mutually exclusives, like Bree gamer vs Maid or Sam's various paths, the more we will advance in the game development during the next 2 years the more events like that will happen.

People who complains about Kleio annoys me (especially when they ping me with their complains), sue me ^^

Reactions: BryEdw

Ekimus83

Jul 22, 2017
Erm, anyone has the console command for triggering the Minami home harem? I followed the Wiki and got blocked, I had sex with her 1 time and told her I slept with the other two the second time but the next step "Minami's Request" didn't trigger. Help please...

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Why don't you arrange a room for Lexi or give her a bed?
There's no extra room? The game starts with 3 room premise and Minami took the attic. Unless it somehow got renovated and get a cellar. And we still have a member of HH living apart.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
There's no extra room? The game starts with 3 room premise and Minami took the attic. Unless it somehow got renovated and get a cellar. And we still have a member of HH living apart.
Doesn't Mike live in the basement already?

deodorantsarecool

May 24, 2020
The game does not launch for me at all, neither v21.4.b or v21.4.d
it says in the windows problem detector "APPCRASH", any ideas?

Last edited:

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
English: Samanta's progress stayed at 90%, because I skipped a meeting on Saturday, and I suppose that it was bugeo, some way to fix it or do I forget to take it to 100?

Last edited by a moderator:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Some characters or events are mutually exclusives, like Bree gamer vs Maid or Sam's various paths, the more we will advance in the game development during the next 2 years the more events like that will happen.

People who complains about Kleio annoys me (especially when they ping me with their complains), sue me ^^
I don't like the new look kleo I kinda like the old style and she was my favorite oh well this is just my opinion can't complain much its you have your own plan. maybe the new Kleo will grow on me if I continue playing

Orchidbunny

Mar 18, 2020
Okay, now I'm stuck at Home Harem - Lexi.
The events for Minami, Sam, and Bree all work fine, but whenever I try to talk to Sasha about Lexi moving in, nothing happens.
Can anyone help?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Well my plan is a bit different ^^
For example Lexi and Audrey have summer only events so I will introduce different winter only events as alternates to those at some point.
It will redice the maximum wait in half ^^
Actually that is false - the reduction is even better than that!
Assuming you have summer and winter events to deal with, the furthest away you can be from the right season is 31 days (on 1 Fall / 1 Spring) If you only have summer events, the longest you would have to wait is 93 days (on 1 fall). - And on say 31 Fall, the difference is between waiting 63 days (for Summer) or 1 day (for winter). So the reduction in waiting time must be much bigger than 50% on average. Can't wait for that.

Also for Alexis (beach date is hard to get in year 1 if you don't start with a car), Morgan and Ayesha may need some alternative events. In addition for those who do not start with the martial arts skill, it would be nice if there was an alternative training venue in other seasons. Really looking forward to the day the game is actually finished :).

Reactions: Cartageno

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Okay, now I'm stuck at Home Harem - Lexi.
The events for Minami, Sam, and Bree all work fine, but whenever I try to talk to Sasha about Lexi moving in, nothing happens.
Can anyone help?
Are you using the latest version 21.4.0d? 21.4.0b had a bug at that point...

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes