jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Currently a bug, during the nightclub event choose "Tell someone else." (It happens if you choose "Approach her directly.")
If you don't have a save before open the console (If you don't know how to activate the console, I explained it here.) and enter the following command: lexi.flags.story = 1
I tried this and so far it doesn't seem to help. This is my first time using this utility, though. Just to confirm I'm using it correctly, I'm using this while the game is starting, selecting option #3, and then in game I'm pressing shift+O and then in console mode, typing 'lexi.flags.story = 1' after that, I press ESC to get out of console mode and then exit UNREN. Anything I'm missing?

Last edited:

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
does anyone have a full save? I changed my pc and lost mine, just missing the content of the new update, I had followed every possible dominant path without ntr, and I think I made all the good decisions during gameplay, if someone has a full save similar to mine, i apreciaate you if you can share, I don't want to play another 20 hours all over again
Due to retcons of previous material and situations, a full save wont do you any real good since the changes often do not trigger any missed events.

You have to constantly re-start the game as of right now.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I tried this and so far it doesn't seem to help. This is my first time using this utility, though. Just to confirm I'm using it correctly, I'm using this while the game is starting, selecting option #3, and then in game I'm pressing shift+O and then in console mode, typing 'lexi.flags.story = 1' after that, I press ESC to get out of console mode and then exit UNREN. Anything I'm missing?
That should be all. Doesn't Lexi show up in the livingroom between 8pm and 1am to bring back your purse after you did that?
If you upload your save I'll have a look...

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Due to retcons of previous material and situations, a full save wont do you any real good since the changes often do not trigger any missed events.

You have to constantly re-start the game as of right now.
That's a huge over statement for example on the last update the only thing that need a specific choice is Camila's content where you need to put Kylie in jail.
We almost never break save compatibility and we seldom "retcon" but we sometimes (not that often) add events to earlier part of the games.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
That should be all. Doesn't Lexi show up in the livingroom between 8pm and 1am to bring back your purse after you did that?
If you upload your save I'll have a look...
Maybe a stupid question but it's Fall right now and the pool isn't filled. Could that be blocking the story?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
frick, looks like I'll just restart then. Sorry for wasting your time then. The wiki didn't say anything about a seasonal prerequisite.
I'll add it to the wiki, I think this condition was added with 21.4 (the wiki isn't fully up to date with the new version yet...)

Reactions: ddes

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I'll add it to the wiki, I think this condition was added with 21.4 (the wiki isn't fully up to date with the new version yet...)
Last question, though. Since using UNREN, it's not showing messages on the screen saying 'sasha unknown attributes: -b' and then changing the name based on the person and the scene. how do I get rid of that?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Last question, though. Since using UNREN, it's not showing messages on the screen saying 'sasha unknown attributes: -b' and then changing the name based on the person and the scene. how do I get rid of that?
Let me quote myself:
(If you don't want the debugging messages on the screen open the LoSeSb-21.3.1b-pc\game\unren-dev.rpy with a texteditor and remove the config.developer = True line or remove the unren-dev.rpy and unren-dev.rpyc entireley...)

Orchidbunny

Mar 18, 2020
Stuck at Home Harem - Minami.
She isn't accepted if I talk to Sam, Bree, or Sasha individually.
Same thing if I talk to Sasha and Bree, then Sam on her own.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
frick, looks like I'll just restart then. Sorry for wasting your time then. The wiki didn't say anything about a seasonal prerequisite.
Yeah, this one of the major flaws of this game. I probably should have extrapolated this detail in my review. It's bad game design to either force the player to rush to unlock specific events or soft-lock them into waste a whole in-game year, due to rigid prerequisites for progression. Any and all locations to progress the story with a girl should be available at all times.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
We plan on introducing alternate seasonal events later on, we just haven't gotten around to it yet.
Which events do you think would need it ?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, this one of the major flaws of this game. I probably should have extrapolated this detail in my review. It's bad game design to either force the player to rush to unlock specific events or soft-lock them into waste a whole in-game year, due to rigid prerequisites for progression. Any and all locations to progress the story with a girl should be available at all times.
Andrealphus himself mentioned an alternative which IMO would work better, since having the beach available in winter for swimming would make not much sense in most parts of the world and take away some athmosphere from the game world, which is creating alternative ways to progress from a certain point, so you don't have to go to the beach and instead can maybe go skiing in winter. However, haven't heard about that in a while.

Edit: ninja'd by the man himself.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
We plan on introducing alternate seasonal events later on, we just haven't gotten around to it yet.
Which events do you think would need it ?
From a gameflow perspective, it would be great to move allow events to extend into Winter, but I can see how that might not make sense. Right now, though, Winter and Spring seem to be dead zones in the game, with the exception of maybe the ice skating date with Harmony. I think the biggest overall impact would be to extend the pool-side and beach events into Spring which would reduce the wait.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
From a gameflow perspective, it would be great to move allow events to extend into Winter, but I can see how that might not make sense. Right now, though, Winter and Spring seem to be dead zones in the game, with the exception of maybe the ice skating date with Harmony. I think the biggest overall impact would be to extend the pool-side and beach events into Spring which would reduce the wait.
Well my plan is a bit different ^^
For example Lexi and Audrey have summer only events so I will introduce different winter only events as alternates to those at some point.
It will redice the maximum wait in half ^^

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes