jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Somehow Palla got knocked up even though she's on the pill

Is that a big or feature? Iirc Andre said condoms are infallible so I assumed that applied to all forms of birth control

Or is mc just that potent?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Somehow Palla got knocked up even though she's on the pill

Is that a big or feature? Iirc Andre said condoms are infallible so I assumed that applied to all forms of birth control

Or is mc just that potent?
report that to developer , Andrealphus

ddes

Mar 12, 2018
For mac users, you can get yourself a working version like this:
- download the Windows/Linux build from this thread
- download the Mac demo from itch.io
- take the .app from itch.io, right click, show package contents
- go to Contents/resources/autorun
- delete the "game" folder and replace it with the one from the Windows/Linux build

then open the .app and it should show the new version number on the main menu

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Is it possible to get pregnant with a hot tube scene?
I don't think the male protagonist can get pregnant at all. Usually, when getting the LI's pregnant, the protagonist should be using his hot tube.

Last edited:

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Esto va parecer tonto, pero como se embarazan ? lleve muchas veces al sexo y corrida interna , pero ninguna se embaraza, alguna condicion adicional?

English: This is going to sound silly, but how do you get pregnant? lead many times to sex and creampie, but none get pregnant, any additional conditions?

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
Help. Smantha's affection seems stuck, and when I'm with her in a date, the progress doesn't go up.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
v21.4.0d Win/Linux

Changelog:

Code:
Fix:
    - Lavish hottub sex
    - Adjust bj tv conditions
    - Camila dance arms
    - Send friendly texts

Reactions: Fstop

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
I seem to be running into an exception error whenever I try to click on Samantha's story tracker info. I'd already completed the revenge path with her and the breakup prior to the update and was going to add her to the home harem now but get that exception whenever I try to click on it to see what I need to do with her. Have ab non-exclusive relationship with her which the wiki says is the prerequisite for having her join but can't seem to find what I actually need to do to have it happen.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
After the nightclub BJ, I never hear from Lexi. Has that been fixed since 21.4.b?
I can confirm it's been fixed. I've progressed with her past that point though I waited to unlock her character at all until the update to do so in order to minimize any potential issues.

Reactions: jimmyjoo

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
After the nightclub BJ, I never hear from Lexi. Has that been fixed since 21.4.b?
The bug itself has been fixed, but it doesn't work retroactively.
I posted a solution here some time ago.

I seem to be running into an exception error whenever I try to click on Samantha's story tracker info. I'd already completed the revenge path with her and the breakup prior to the update and was going to add her to the home harem now but get that exception whenever I try to click on it to see what I need to do with her. Have ab non-exclusive relationship with her which the wiki says is the prerequisite for having her join but can't seem to find what I actually need to do to have it happen.
That bug was fixed in 21.4.0c, download the version I posted two posts above, that should fix it...

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
The bug itself has been fixed, but it doesn't work retroactively.
I posted a solution here some time ago.

That bug was fixed in 21.4.0c, download the version I posted two posts above, that should fix it...
Thanks! Actually had just seen it and was in the process of downloading to see if it fixed it and was going to edit the post if it was. But really good to hear and thanks!

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes