supercharge

Jan 22, 2018
I have a bug. I am unable to fire the Minami's introduction ritual event even though all conditions have been met. How can I fix this?

supercharge

Jan 22, 2018
I dont see the Home Harem for Lexi? Do i have to finish Minamis first?
Prerequisites: done , Lexi present

The next time you meet Lexi, she tells you that her Trailer burned down. Mike can choose between the following two options:

1) Tell her "Of course you can come!"

Mike decides that he needs to help Lexi, but he has to speak to his housemates (including Samantha if she's already part of the Home Harem) before.

2) Tell her "It's not possible"

This will end the quest currently, Lexi will not move into Mike's house

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
Hmm, normally they start the conversation automatically (there isn't an extra talk option to trigger the conversations)
Sasha convo is bugged in 21.4.0b, I uploaded an unofficial fix here until 21.4.0c gets leaked...
Thank you, that fixed it and I appreciate you help.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
now that the police woman has been added in the game,
is she going to be involved more heavily on Alexis's events and Kyle's?
I wonder if there will be an harem about the 3 of them or perhaps she will replace the wrestler girl on Kyle harem.
( I have always found weird that the 2 of them to be an harem but i guess you need muscles to stops an yandere?
But whatever as long as Kyle gets some love, still i find the concept of the police girl and the 2 sister a more unique harem).

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
now that the police woman has been added in the game,
is she going to be involved more heavily on Alexis's events and Kyle's?
I wonder if there will be an harem about the 3 of them or perhaps she will replace the wrestler girl on Kyle harem.
( I have always found weird that the 2 of them to be an harem but i guess you need muscles to stops an yandere?
But whatever as long as Kyle gets some love, still i find the concept of the police girl and the 2 sister a more unique harem).
You raised a point I was wondering about, but from the standpoint of Aletta's involvement with the Dwayne story.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Strange thing has just happened in the new update. Another week started with house chores progress bar reset to 0%, but the clean room/mow lawn/clean pool buttons are missing. Did anyone else experience this?

Screenshot 2021-04-27 19.23.49.png

Reactions: TRANT and nohoney

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
its still too bad that i still experience the laggie.....
i don't know that my engine is a shit fudc, or the game have a prolem on mine....
my Laptop specs are : Amd A3 with R4 grahpic, with 4gb ram....
if this is some of the bug, did anyone have a problem solver ?
thanks before....

Reactions: cydevil

XoticRealmZ

Sep 26, 2019
I'm having trouble running this game, with every update it gets slower and slower to the point I can hardly even progress dialoges or pull up the save menu. Is anyone else getting a similar problem or is just my PC that is a potato?
'Cause this is the only Ren'Py game that does this, my PC can run heavier stuff too.
You're are not the only one... :(

Reactions: Choyz

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
alguien sabe si hay cheats? o codigos para el dinero? :D.
English: anyone know if there are cheats? or codes for money? : D.

asfasfasfvas

Oct 13, 2018
does anyone have a full save? I changed my pc and lost mine, just missing the content of the new update, I had followed every possible dominant path without ntr, and I think I made all the good decisions during gameplay, if someone has a full save similar to mine, i apreciaate you if you can share, I don't want to play another 20 hours all over again

• Angry
Reactions: Deane9850

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
Strange thing has just happened in the new update. Another week started with house chores progress bar reset to 0%, but the clean room/mow lawn/clean pool buttons are missing. Did anyone else experience this?

View attachment 1166733
You have the cleaning service? Because if you do, it used to happen to me and after it fix itself I cancel the service and started it again and went back to normal. Hope that helps.

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
"Eavesdrop on Emma and Bree"

2 weeks already and i haven't seen they together in University, is this a bug?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes