joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Hi Everyone
I tried to update the walkthrough with almost every new contents from Wiki such new events for Kleio, Emma, Hanna, Alexis, Morgan, ... or some extra info like their favourite gifts
I used wiki's Latest Activity until today for latest change but it will change in next days.
Hope to useful ;)

Edit: Some changes and Revenge Path (Path D) for Samantha added
Edit: Added missing Shiori events
Edit: Added new contents for Anna and some changes in Bree
Edit (30 June 2020): New contents for Minami, changes for Emma, Palla, Kleio, Sahsa and Bree
Edit (1 July): Minami Dating
Edit (9 Aug): Add everything from wiki (anna, kleio, cassidy, sasha, ayesha, minami, ...)
Edit (11 Aug): Add new event from ayesha, aletta and minami , delete any content from Bree MC (because for her less contents, it's just distracting!)
Edit (12 Sep): Updated to 20.8
Edit (4 Oct): Updated to 20.9.1
Edit (12 Oct): Updated to 20.9.2 , add Locations and Characters hyperlinks to better access
Edit (13 Oct): Updated Gifts and MC Items
Edit (13 Nov): Updated to 20.10.3, add time schedules, taming harem, ...

Note: I will not update this walkthrough for now and I don't know when I will have time for that again
So if anyone is interested and think it's useful, continue to update
Stay SAFE ;)
The walktrough work for male mc only or female mc too ?

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Love & Sex: Second Base [v21.4.0b Patreon] [Andrealphus] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 790 MB

Compressed Win32/64 Size: 311 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 294 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 301 MB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
can someone help me, I can't ask sasha to add Lexi in the harem
As already said, it's a known bug which should be fixed in the next version.
If you can't wait I made an unofficial bugfix to fix this and another issue (where Lexi moves in, but didn't join the harem) afterwards... Use at your own risk or wait till 21.4.0c (or newer) gets leaked...

Reactions: allesegal

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Is there an option to switch off Ntr at the beginning of the game?? Or is it clearly stated that you could be going down an ntr path?? Sorry for asking and I don't want to be another one of them Anti NTR people I just don't want to end up coming across scenes I don't like. Thanks :)

kuraitja

Jul 18, 2020
i like the art and story in this game but i really want to play Brie, so i will wait till there is more content for her.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Guys, how can I reset a character's progress? I chose Samantha for Path A but before the wedding, I told her that Ryan cheated and the wedding did not happen. There is no slave route either. I want to make progress again. It can be done with a cheat, but I'm not sure what data to change.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes