Tom7902000

Mar 24, 2017
Kylie is a stalker

Kylie and camera...I just did try again and again, buy spy camera multiple times but in vain, I did trigger "overhears a conversation of his roommates about the lights going on at that time." then but when should I check the camera? the wiki does not say...

ZetaZed

May 7, 2020
I think that google play does not support these types of games for the simple fact of being 18+
I see.... That's too bad. By any chance on Steam, can we DL for Android version? Since I've never try to buy anything from steam, and I when I checked there only for PC, Linux and OS steam.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
I see.... That's too bad. By any chance on Steam, can we DL for Android version? Since I've never try to buy anything from steam, and I when I checked there only for PC, Linux and OS steam.
Here the patreon version is published, if I remember correctly on page 935 is the most recent version of Android.

AmoSiZar

Jan 14, 2018
Has anyone had any luck triggering the Sasha going blonde event? Digging into game files, it looks like the conditions required to trigger the event can never be met - its been that way for the last couple versions I checked.

"game_conditions": {"hours":(20,24),"room":["livingroom"], "flag_female":0},
"girls_conditions": {"sasha":{"valid":True, "present":True, "min_love":125, "flag_cheated": False},"bree":{"valid":True, "present":True}}

According to the wiki, Sasha and Bree are never in the living room together between 20 and 24.
options->randomness->full
аnd look for them in the living room (translate.google)

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Kylie and camera...I just did try again and again, buy spy camera multiple times but in vain, I did trigger "overhears a conversation of his roommates about the lights going on at that time." then but when should I check the camera? the wiki does not say...
Firstly, install the camera on the porch.
Secondly, do not touch the camera for a week after you installed it. If you installed it on a Monday, check it the following Monday.

Reactions: Tom7902000

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
So I've been playing the game without any guide, and now I find I can't collar Samantha cause didn't follow the path E on her wedding route and went straight with path A.
Which values do I have to modify on my save file to trick the game into thinking I did the right choice?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes