josaya

Jul 20, 2017
Out of curiosity, can we transfer saves from the windows install to the Steam version? purchased but uninstalled like 99% of steam games lol. No biggie :)

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Two quick issues Andrealphus
1st - The inventory no longer tells you how many of a particular item you have. For example, I know I had 3 sexy dresses to give away as gifts, but now its just saying there's one.
2nd - Condoms are disappearing. My MC bought several boxes of condoms, opened them up. A couple of days later, they're all gone.

GHOST Daddy

Jan 30, 2019
Help ME Please, I have A Problem When i run the game 32bits, the game shows me a window with a fatal error says what i have to run the emulador or something with steam_appi.txt anyone who Help Me Please!!!

Sorry for the english

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
2nd - Condoms are disappearing. My MC bought several boxes of condoms, opened them up. A couple of days later, they're all gone.
You need to hide them better from your housemates ... ;)

Now I am waiting for NTR complaints.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, you know, with the basic principle of "Insert item A into opening B" it generally is way easier to effectively manipulate item A beforehand.

inazav

Nov 24, 2018
Has anyone had any luck triggering the Sasha going blonde event? Digging into game files, it looks like the conditions required to trigger the event can never be met - its been that way for the last couple versions I checked.

"game_conditions": {"hours":(20,24),"room":["livingroom"], "flag_female":0},
"girls_conditions": {"sasha":{"valid":True, "present":True, "min_love":125, "flag_cheated": False},"bree":{"valid":True, "present":True}}

According to the wiki, Sasha and Bree are never in the living room together between 20 and 24.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes