Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
8/10 bought on steam and patreon
most girls are unfinished (main story characters too like cherie and ther is a dream girl)
game is buggy
there is no animation
developer has lack of social skills

but afterall i had plenty of fun time. i hope dev become more decisive about characters progressions. for example months of months i didnt see a lavish update. may be im wrong about this lavish should not be popular. but if you adding more (MORE) new characters you should complete previous ones.
As your opinion this is valid, however I do not think that "developer has lack of social skills" - even if taken as true - should be part of how you rate a game. Some assholes make great games, some nice guys make shitty ones - and it doesn't help the player that he'd love to hang out with the dev for a beer or five if the gameplay just doesn't make any sense. (And yes, I realize that you see worse reasoning in some of the actual reviews, worst I've encountered so far was "Dev is Russian - one star". But that's just not sensible rating)

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
As your opinion this is valid, however I do not think that "developer has lack of social skills" - even if taken as true - should be part of how you rate a game. Some assholes make great games, some nice guys make shitty ones - and it doesn't help the player that he'd love to hang out with the dev for a beer or five if the gameplay just doesn't make any sense. (And yes, I realize that you see worse reasoning in some of the actual reviews, worst I've encountered so far was "Dev is Russian - one star". But that's just not sensible rating)
i get you. but its important to how you care about your fans/players. it affects your game too. i dont understand what triggered you but im still thinking im right about this. especially he didnt answer or didnt want to answer my quesitions on steam discussions threads. my comments were kind tho. and there is cheat discussion too. i dont like greedy devs but this was different.

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
How the heck did you only have 200 after being promoted "X" times? (always go for work faster RNG is on our side)
You can demand 25 from everyone daily I suppose.
Also you can work 3 times a day starting from 8:00, and isn't a sports car 20k?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
i get you. but its important to how you care about your fans/players. it affects your game too. i dont understand what triggered you but im still thinking im right about this. especially he didnt answer or didnt want to answer my quesitions on steam discussions threads. my comments were kind tho. and there is cheat discussion too. i dont like greedy devs but this was different.
Still, when you post a review, you review the game itself, not the developer. Because there is a very thin line between reviewing something and attacking someone.

Reactions: Cartageno

Skarr

Feb 16, 2018
21.4 changelog:
- 24 new sex scenes
- 9 new story events
- 2 new outfits for Lexi
- New dateable character: Camila
- New Lexi kiss
- New church & coffee shop bg
- New location: the hospital
- New secondary character: Laura
- New music during sex scenes
- Lexi in the home harem
- Updated Bree early events
- Updated bitches scene
- Updated Kleio ice cream scene
- Updated birthday BJ
- Repeatble pixie harem threesome
- Engine reworks
- Bug fixes
Release date: Monday 26th April
"Enginz reworks" Does that mean that the game will be running smoother and stop lagging finally? :D

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
There are many factors that influence the game when it comes to earning money by working, for example

1. The number of promotions the more promotions you get the more money you can earn by working hard and fast .

2. The difficulty of the game influences

plm0901

Aug 31, 2020
What's your definition of NTR ?
If it's a girl that cheat on you the answer is one.
If it's any girl who as sex with someone else than the MC, the answer is more.
There's a lot of conversations about 'cuck' and 'cuck game', but it's so simple as shit. A girl cheats on you while you're dating with her or when you want to date with her but she has sex with other guy - that's NTR.
But as a gamer, I do not wished to be cucked, but as a normal human being, Mike deserves to be cucked. Fucking asshole.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Usually if I don't answer a question it's for one of those reasons:
- It's been asked and answered a lot already
- The answer is on the wiki
- I don't have the answer
- The question was passive/aggressive
- I havent seen the question
Not feeling bound to answer every one is not having poor social skills, it's just having good time management skills. If I answered every single post or question concerning my games I would not have much time left to actually make said games...

plm0901

Aug 31, 2020
Andre, I have a question. I've been watching over your development for over a year, and found out that you've been focusing on more content for the girls that you already have, rather than to develop a new one.
So, the question is,
1. What are the pros and cons for making a new character?
2. What are the pros and cons for making a content for all the characters?
(Or the one you already have? Like remakes and stuff)
3. What's your main focus this year? More girls, or more content for the girls you already have?
4. How many new girls are you planning for this year?
5. (Very important) When can I date with Kat? She was so attractive during the Bree gamer arc.

And thanks for the game. I'm really enjoying it!

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Hey Andre will there be any switch content? I was enjoying domme Sasha as well as sub Sasha and I am curious if there is any plans to be able to have Sasha become a switch? I know 99% of the player base is into sub girls only but I would like to see more domme content just for the sake of variety. The desire for being able to become and make Sasha and any other domme girls switchs is that I would like to be able to see all of the dom/sub content for the girls on a single playthrough.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Andre, I have a question. I've been watching over your development for over a year, and found out that you've been focusing on more content for the girls that you already have, rather than to develop a new one.
So, the question is,
1. What are the pros and cons for making a new character?
2. What are the pros and cons for making a content for all the characters?
(Or the one you already have? Like remakes and stuff)
3. What's your main focus this year? More girls, or more content for the girls you already have?
4. How many new girls are you planning for this year?
5. (Very important) When can I date with Kat? She was so attractive during the Bree gamer arc.

And thanks for the game. I'm really enjoying it!
1. Pro: It's fun Con: People complain
2. Pro: It's fun Con: People complain
3. Finishing stuff while still adding 1 or 2 new girls
4. See nbr 3
5. When she win a poll (she scored pretty high last time) ^^

Hey Andre will there be any switch content? I was enjoying domme Sasha as well as sub Sasha and I am curious if there is any plans to be able to have Sasha become a switch? I know 99% of the player base is into sub girls only but I would like to see more domme content just for the sake of variety. The desire for being able to become and make Sasha and any other domme girls switchs is that I would like to be able to see all of the dom/sub content for the girls on a single playthrough.
I am thinking about it for Sasha ;)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can anyone help me with a save file?
As has been explained, a save file does not make sense. There are dozens of decisions you can make, some minor, some less so, which may be all wrong. There is no gallery, so you will miss 90% of the lewd content and 99.9% of what makes the characters.

sylar1610

Pending Deletion
Sep 23, 2018
21.4 changelog:
- 24 new sex scenes
- 9 new story events
- 2 new outfits for Lexi
- New dateable character: Camila
- New Lexi kiss
- New church & coffee shop bg
- New location: the hospital
- New secondary character: Laura
- New music during sex scenes
- Lexi in the home harem
- Updated Bree early events
- Updated bitches scene
- Updated Kleio ice cream scene
- Updated birthday BJ
- Repeatble pixie harem threesome
- Engine reworks
- Bug fixes
Release date: Monday 26th April
Hello Andreaphus, first off i would like to say i absolutely love the game, it is an absolute joy to play. I just wanted to ask. At any point in the game will it be possible to combined Harems with overlapping members such as the Home and Band Harems ?

Reactions: shane420

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
I've searched for an answer to the following but couldn't find any.

perhaps someone here can be of assistance:

I've had the Samantha Cowgirl scene on the revenge path. Now I need to talk to her again but she has vanished.
I cannot call her. Her contact info on the phone details her location but when I go there, her icon isn't appearing and she isn't there. When I check my phone at the specified location, her info doesn't give a location. When I move to another location and check my phone, her information states that she's at the location she's supposed to be according to her schedule.

Bottom line: Is there anyway to have her reappear. I do not mind a console command or savegame editing. It'd really suck to start over again, so my hopes on you all.

Nov 8, 2018
Others may disagree here, but to me the game is pretty realistic here: lotteries are a pipe dream, the only reliable way to get money is dedicated hard work for the corporate overlord. And taking your $200 (which are still a bit on the low end), that's $2000 per week.

Of course there is always the cash cheat ...
$200 for hard work is still the lower end? I got promoted like at least 6 times by now xD
Yeah well, I though so as well about the lottery. 10 weeks it will be then..........

thx for the help

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes