- Updated Kleio ice cream scene
- Updated birthday BJ
- Repeatble pixie harem threesome
- Engine reworks
- Bug fixes
Release date: Monday 26th April

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Andrealphus ...Other than adding animation, I dont know how you are going to top this game with third base. You set the bar pretty high... my only desire for this game is I wish there was a dungeon, so could you could explore more bdsm/kink traits with the girls.

Reactions: Andrealphus

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
In the Home Harem Samantha quest, "call sam to talk about home situation" hangs, but when I call her there is only a classic chat, ask where she is and invite her out on a date. Who knows what to do?
Call her at 1pm, in the house.

Reactions: yrban7477

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Too late for me (already bought it there) ... unless I buy it as a present, but that might raise questions if not properly prepared ;)
I didn't act, so the window of opportunity went away. Well, it is on my wishlist, so next time it comes down...

Nov 8, 2018
Qhat is the best way to make money? I got already have knowledge = 100 and got promoted X times, but $200 for hard work is simply not enough for the hot tub ($5000) and the sports car ($15000). Any suggestions?
How much does the lottery pay? Is it worth wasting the time?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Qhat is the best way to make money? I got already have knowledge = 100 and got promoted X times, but $200 for hard work is simply not enough for the hot tub ($5000) and the sports car ($15000). Any suggestions?
How much does the lottery pay? Is it worth wasting the time?
Others may disagree here, but to me the game is pretty realistic here: lotteries are a pipe dream, the only reliable way to get money is dedicated hard work for the corporate overlord. And taking your $200 (which are still a bit on the low end), that's $2000 per week.

Of course there is always the cash cheat ...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Wait, what? Now we have 5 waifus in home harem? Who is next? Emma? Alexis? Kylie?

I want Palla in home harem !
Well, ehm, Kylie in the home harem - we need some cleaning schedule so we know who is responsible to get the blood out of the carpet on wednesdays. With a backup, just in case the scheduled girl was the owner of said blood.

• Haha
Reactions: Nevrius

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Others may disagree here, but to me the game is pretty realistic here: lotteries are a pipe dream, the only reliable way to get money is dedicated hard work for the corporate overlord. And taking your $200 (which are still a bit on the low end), that's $2000 per week.

Of course there is always the cash cheat ...
Not to mention the fact that every time you get promoted, your pay goes up. I'm an in-game year into my latest playthrough and my character is making 3000 every time he works.

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
8/10 bought on steam and patreon
most girls are unfinished (main story characters too like cherie and ther is a dream girl)
game is buggy
there is no animation
developer has lack of social skills

but afterall i had plenty of fun time. i hope dev become more decisive about characters progressions. for example months of months i didnt see a lavish update. may be im wrong about this lavish should not be popular. but if you adding more (MORE) new characters you should complete previous ones.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes