snegge

Jan 4, 2021
When you get to the point in Audrey's progression where you're supposed to spank her for shredding the documents, there's supposed to be an option to let Aletta stay and watch. The requirements are supposed to be kink at least 25 and love at least 75. I have her at 25 and 100 but the only option is to ask her to leave.
Yap, that one stopped working quite a while ago, couple of months at least.
I fixed this by taking Aletta on a date and taking her home afterwards, might work for you too!

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
So I'm just wondering out of curiosity and unofficially, who might be everyone's favourite girls?

For myself, in no particular order:
Palla
Morgan (in particular Morgan when she's kinda around the half-way point, shaggier hair and braid, still wearing the leather jacket)
Sasha
Samantha
Cassidy (especially slave Cassidy)

Now, before anyone gets the wrong idea, I'm not saying the other girls are terrible or the like. Each of them have some fun storylines and are never boring. That list is just the girls that have clicked.
Mines:
1.Sasha
2.Sam
3.Morgan
4.Palla
5.Alette
These are just girls I personally like personality, appeal and story wise to be honest.

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
The wiki's fairly up to date afaik, also what bug?

Think kleio stuff's messed up, car event got swapped with band practice stuff?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The wiki's fairly up to date afaik (...)
Sorry, didn't mean to say it wasn't. Just a preemptive measure because many people don't know that Wikis are user generated content and the complaints come rolling in that the Wiki wasn't updated before the release or similar.

However, odds are that those who would complain would not be deterred by explaining stuff beforehand.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
What's your definition of NTR ?
If it's a girl that cheat on you the answer is one.
If it's any girl who as sex with someone else than the MC, the answer is more.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes