way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
You simply had nothing to give/gave them something on the same day already.
I bought the yuri bookfrom your save and it could be given.
Really? That's confusing because I could swear the gift option was there the whole first half of the game despite me having nothing to give. Maybe I really am just stupid.... In that case sorry. lol. I sure feel dumb RN lol.

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
she likely wont show up if kleio's mall stuff has been done probably.

Also anyone has kleio's lp advance past 50? haven't done the car event yet but the band sex is supposed to advance it according to wiki.

Reactions: coochiemaster6969

DE10HROPVP

Jun 3, 2020
hello dear people can someone help me with emma i want to make emma 80% can someone upload it also how can save open in the game if someone explains to me it is very friendly

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Will Aletta consent to BF/GF relationship if MC does NOT work, presumably if he's fired, from the IT firm where she is his boss? I KNOW the answer is "Try it and see" but was curious to know if anyone went this route and can advise.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
When you get to the point in Audrey's progression where you're supposed to spank her for shredding the documents, there's supposed to be an option to let Aletta stay and watch. The requirements are supposed to be kink at least 25 and love at least 75. I have her at 25 and 100 but the only option is to ask her to leave.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
When you get to the point in Audrey's progression where you're supposed to spank her for shredding the documents, there's supposed to be an option to let Aletta stay and watch. The requirements are supposed to be kink at least 25 and love at least 75. I have her at 25 and 100 but the only option is to ask her to leave.
Yap, that one stopped working quite a while ago, couple of months at least.

Nov 8, 2018
I'm sorry, but I don't get what you're asking. Who are the girls with the Double D? What do you mean by RPG here?
Thanks for offering your help. I mean the RPG "Dungeons and Demi-Gods" that can be played every Sunday afternoon with Jack. In the first round, you have to at least side once with Bree and Sasha - otherwise one will leave the game. In the second round, Minami joins and you only have 1 chance to side with Minami and if you don't do so, she will leave the RPG. But I REALLLY want to share a tent with Sasha!!! If I share with Minami (to keep her in the game) will this strategic shit be more intense? Or will one girl leave anyway? Or is it even the goal to make all girls leave besides Sasha and the MC?
Nothing in the walkthrough or wiki......

Reactions: onepiece987

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
Thanks for offering your help. I mean the RPG "Dungeons and Demi-Gods" that can be played every Sunday afternoon with Jack. In the first round, you have to at least side once with Bree and Sasha - otherwise one will leave the game. In the second round, Minami joins and you only have 1 chance to side with Minami and if you don't do so, she will leave the RPG. But I REALLLY want to share a tent with Sasha!!! If I share with Minami (to keep her in the game) will this strategic shit be more intense? Or will one girl leave anyway? Or is it even the goal to make all girls leave besides Sasha and the MC?
Nothing in the walkthrough or wiki......
pick neither to get 1 point for all, it's quite hilarious actually.

Reactions: Hurensohn Heigl
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes