gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Samantha - how to make samantha sex slave?
There's no status change to sex slave for her in the code as far as I can see. (I think I read the sub/collaring system gets revamped in one of the next updates, which possibly wil take this into account...)

Bree - before it was at 100 points, after this update Bree's submission is stuck at 50 (Bree sex slave) how have it back to 100
You've todo the "new" optional events (which are only avaialble on the maid path) to get her back to 100..
It starts with . (make sure to use v21.3.1b not and older version or this one might not trigger)

Aletta - Even after doing all the events the submission is stuck at 30 is that correct? how to make Aletta a sex slave?
Aletta's story hasn't progressed very far yet. There's currently no way to raise her submission (there's an unimplemented event where you can spank her, but that's not available in the game yet...)

You too have : attribute xy relative the girls, printed on the screen?
I guess you've set config.developer to true or you used the renpy.bat to activate the console?
If you did it yourself set it to false and they should be gone, if you used the renpy.bat go into LoSeSb-21.3.1b-pc/game/ and open the unren-dev.rpy, then set config.developer to False...

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
hm ok I've somehow missed the update, time to replay it all then.
I was able to trigger path e with your save (with version 21.3.1b), I don't think you've to start over. (Just download the new version and load your save...)

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Help!
Events - Home Harem
Minami event triggered - Intruder
Prerequisites: Both refused to let Minami join or Mike told her that she can't join, have a threesome with Bree and Sasha

Minami will burst into the room and takes part in the threesome without getting invited.

Mike can either tell Minami to get out which will block Minami from joining the home harem. The other option Mike has in that Situation is to tell Minami that she'll get what she deserves which leads to her joining the home harem.

Outcome: Depending on your choice, you still have to ASK Samantha if she is part of the home harem or Minami won't join at all.

Event ASK Samantha
Ask samantha
Prerequisites: Samantha is part of the home harem, this event, 08:00 - 22:00, Samantha is in the same room
Mike asks Samantha if she is ok with Minami joining the harem. - THIS EVENT DOES NOT WORK!

Look at my saves - what's wrong with my saves ????

• Angry
Reactions: Deane9850

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
Also just curious the revenge path " If you see her the next time " does that mean another Saturday?
Also another question what's the cooldown of haircuts or other items.

Last edited:

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Anyone know if there is ost from this game.Somehow theme during talks with Alleta and main theme,are so catchy

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Also just curious the revenge path " If you see her the next time " does that mean another Saturday?
Which "see her next time" are you talking about? Is that mentioned in the tracker?
If you're talking about the switch from revenge path to breakup path, you've to wait for Samantha to call you either at 2pm or 3pm (there's only a 25% chance for this to happen, you could of course make a save at 1pm and wait two hours, if she didn't call, load the save and repeat...)

Also another question what's the cooldown of haircuts or other items.
I think a haircut adds 3 charm permanently (you can do it once a week, but only if your charm is below 50)
Which other items do you need infos on?

Anyone know if there is ost from this game.Somehow theme during talks with Alleta and main theme,are so catchy
I think that's the Aletta talk music:

The main menu music (if that's the "main theme" you're refering to):

Reactions: Cartageno

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Help!
Events - Home Harem
Minami event triggered - Intruder
Prerequisites: Both refused to let Minami join or Mike told her that she can't join, have a threesome with Bree and Sasha

Minami will burst into the room and takes part in the threesome without getting invited.

Mike can either tell Minami to get out which will block Minami from joining the home harem. The other option Mike has in that Situation is to tell Minami that she'll get what she deserves which leads to her joining the home harem.

Outcome: Depending on your choice, you still have to ASK Samantha if she is part of the home harem or Minami won't join at all.

Event ASK Samantha
Ask samantha
Prerequisites: Samantha is part of the home harem, this event, 08:00 - 22:00, Samantha is in the same room
Mike asks Samantha if she is ok with Minami joining the harem. - THIS EVENT DOES NOT WORK!

Look at my saves - what's wrong with my saves ????
Bree only got 50 Sub points in your save, she needs to have atleast 51 to say yes. Load a save before you started the Minami-Harem integration, do Brees event and do the Minami thing again...

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
trying the bug fix one so uh whats the condition for guitar book now?
The books are buggy currently, you need to have the amount of money in your pocket the book costs, otherwise you can't read them. (I know sounds a bit stupid, but until the next update that's the only way to use them)
The other conditions are: "min_fun":2, "min_grooming":2, "min_hunger":2, "min_energy":2

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
The books are buggy currently, you need to have the amount of money in your pocket the book costs, otherwise you can't read them. (I know sounds a bit stupid, but until the next update that's the only way to use them)
The other conditions are: "min_fun":2, "min_grooming":2, "min_hunger":2, "min_energy":2
well that's also not working atm, for reference im in prologue.
Found my issue had to do pool first, that's annoying.

Last edited:

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
There's no status change to sex slave for her in the code as far as I can see. (I think I read the sub/collaring system gets revamped in one of the next updates, which possibly wil take this into account...)

You've todo the "new" optional events (which are only avaialble on the maid path) to get her back to 100..
It starts with . (make sure to use v21.3.1b not and older version or this one might not trigger)

Aletta's story hasn't progressed very far yet. There's currently no way to raise her submission (there's an unimplemented event where you can spank her, but that's not available in the game yet...)

I guess you've set config.developer to true or you used the renpy.bat to activate the console?
If you did it yourself set it to false and they should be gone, if you used the renpy.bat go into LoSeSb-21.3.1b-pc/game/ and open the unren-dev.rpy, then set config.developer to False...

Tank you very much

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Which "see her next time" are you talking about? Is that mentioned in the tracker?
If you're talking about the switch from revenge path to breakup path, you've to wait for Samantha to call you either at 2pm or 3pm (there's only a 25% chance for this to happen, you could of course make a save at 1pm and wait two hours, if she didn't call, load the save and repeat...)

I think a haircut adds 3 charm permanently (you can do it once a week, but only if your charm is below 50)
Which other items do you need infos on?

I think that's the Aletta talk music:

The main menu music (if that's the "main theme" you're refering to):
Thanks man

Zprsjn

Mar 13, 2018
Hey guys I have a bug where even thou I play as Mike when i try to load my save Mike also appears at home as if I am playimg as Bree, also there are 2 bedrooms "my beedrom" and "Mike's bedroom"

lomicio

Apr 30, 2020
hi i downloaded version 21.3.1b i'm blocked with minami (saturday training date) i don't get the icon to go out with her. when he asks me out he gives me the option be nice and scold her

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Doesn't seem to be working for me. I have all the minimum stats and several thousand in cash but can't use the charm books I've tried buying. I was able to use the book that was gifted to me, but not the one I bought. I'm able to use the other books in my inventory and haven't had issues using the other books I've bought but never the charm books no matter what I try to do. Location, time of day, it doesn't seem to matter. The other options to increase charm seem to have disappeared as well. Spring has come but sunbathing doesn't seem to be an option. Practicing in the mirror disappeared as an option a long time ago as did the haircut option in the mall. I haven't tried the club yet so maybe it still works. I was fortunate that I had bought the charm machine as it's been the only source of gains in charm I've had.

Edit: My ability to give gifts seems to have disappeared as well. All of this is from a game started on 21.3.1b

Last edited:

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
Doesn't seem to be working for me. I have all the minimum stats and several thousand in cash but can't use the charm books I've tried buying. I was able to use the book that was gifted to me, but not the one I bought. I'm able to use the other books in my inventory and haven't had issues using the other books I've bought but never the charm books no matter what I try to do. Location, time of day, it doesn't seem to matter. The other options to increase charm seem to have disappeared as well. Spring has come but sunbathing doesn't seem to be an option. Practicing in the mirror disappeared as an option a long time ago as did the haircut option in the mall. I haven't tried the club yet so maybe it still works. I was fortunate that I had bought the charm machine as it's been the only source of gains in charm I've had.
Stat growth options has a certain limit roughly 30, after that you can train it directly.
The dance as club, gym and school are the only reliable increases after the threshold, that and the occasional haircut that apparently are weekly.

Also the stat books has a cooldown like the items, haven't figured out what's the length thou.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes