Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
If I already date other women, is it possible for me to continue Emma's story to the end? I have already completed attacking several women and tried to proceed with Emma, but I didn't know that the conditions were like this.
Emma is specifically tied to Samantha, no one else. Also, why the fuck are you attacking women?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hey Guys,

any way to keep all three girls within the great Double D RPG? Feels like one is always left behind...
Not really willing to waste the opportunity to share a bedroll with Sascha just to keep Minami in the game. But would it be worth it with regards to the future progress of the RPG?
I'm sorry, but I don't get what you're asking. Who are the girls with the Double D? What do you mean by RPG here?

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Does anybody else have Lexi just disappear from the game as soon as you accept the first blowjob in the newest game version? It's been over a year in-game and the pool-time fun event is not firing. I even restarted a new game just to make sure that it was repeatable, and the event still won't fire. Is there a way to manually trigger Lexi reappearing with my wallet through cheats, or am I just hosed until a new version fixes this?
Yeah im locked out of lexi's path to where it just says wait for her to call she never does, even after I go to bed and wake up.....

Last edited:

snegge

Jan 4, 2021
Is anyone else experiencing a problem with Bree's kink or sub points? She's been at 100 for a long time and I've used the collar and met her father. Sometimes some actions lower her current and max submission score to 50 and I don't understand what's happening. Each time this has happened I just undo the action, worried it's a bug that's messing her up.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Is anyone else experiencing a problem with Bree's kink or sub points? She's been at 100 for a long time and I've used the collar and met her father. Sometimes some actions lower her current and max submission score to 50 and I don't understand what's happening. Each time this has happened I just undo the action, worried it's a bug that's messing her up.
Sounds like one of the events is broken which is causing her KP to stall out at 50

djmemes

Jan 22, 2018
According to the wiki, there's an event that has to fire on her Maid Path where Bree is in the kitchen alone from 6 to 8 pm to raise her KP cap from 50 to 75. Somebody has also complained in the wiki that it's an impossible event because whenever Bree is in the kitchen during this time Minami is there also. I haven't tested it myself yet, since all my runs have been Gamer Path and that's not got any routes to above 50 KP yet.

EDIT: can confirm there's a logical error in it. Without schedule randomness turned on, Minami will always be in the kitchen when Bree is, and therefore the event won't fire when you step onto the front porch. So the quick fix is to turn on randomness in the girl schedules to get it to fire, and the long-term fix depends on Andre fixing that oversight.

NOTE: in the current version 21.3.1B, Lexi will disappear from the game if you choose 'approach her directly'. This is a bug, and will be fixed shortly - to avoid it, simply choose 'tell someone else'.
Lmao. I'm the one who added that edit into the wiki since I just knew there would be more people like me asking.

Last edited:

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
Greetings!

I bought the guitar book, but i don't see how we are supposed to use it ?

I saw the quote below, but i don't see anywhere a "equip" button.
From what my experimentation tells you haev to be promoted once/hit 100 percent in the work bar.

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
Quick question taking the Samantha revenge path down to its last threesome scene, but it never advanced to path E (breakup).
have I been bamboozled by the wiki?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Quick question taking the Samantha revenge path down to its last threesome scene, but it never advanced to path E (breakup).
have I been bamboozled by the wiki?
That may be a bug can you post your save ?

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Hello. I have a few things to ask:
Samantha - how to make samantha sex slave?
Bree - before it was at 100 points, after this update Bree's submission is stuck at 50 (Bree sex slave) how have it back to 100
Aletta - Even after doing all the events the submission is stuck at 30 is that correct? how to make Aletta a sex slave?
You too have : attribute xy relative the girls, printed on the screen?

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Hello. I have a few things to ask:
Samantha - how to make samantha sex slave?
Bree - before it was at 100 points, after this update Bree's submission is stuck at 50 (Bree sex slave) how have it back to 100
Aletta - Even after doing all the events the submission is stuck at 30 is that correct? how to make Aletta a sex slave?
As far as I know, you have to choose the breakup path to enable Samantha's enslavement. Not sure if you'll still be able to make her a member of the Home Harem.

With Bree, there is an additional event you need to trigger in her Maid Quest (Kitchen Fun) to increase her submissive threshold. You will need to sit at the porch in the evening, while she's in the kitchen and she's already attempted to make a burger before.

Aletta's story so far does not allow for unlocking her submission further.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
As far as I know, you have to choose the breakup path to enable Samantha's enslavement. Not sure if you'll still be able to make her a member of the Home Harem.

With Bree, there is an additional event you need to trigger in her Maid Quest (Kitchen Fun) to increase her submissive threshold. You will need to sit at the porch in the evening, while she's in the kitchen and she's already attempted to make a burger before.

Aletta's story so far does not allow for unlocking her submission further.

k tanks
Samantha is member of the home harem

Maid quest full done. Bree has the collar and is calling the MC Daddy. Made both the Bitches event. Bree is in the home harem.

Before this upgrade she had submission 100 and now is capped at 50

My last save with the previus update is 04 02 2021 and is Taming harem. I did everything exactly as per the wiki and actually I have Home harem with all 4 girls

Here is my last save. I hope the saves are not corrupt becouse I have no desire to go back and start all over again

Tanks for your quick replay :)

PS forgot to say that I never met Emma and Sam in the mall because Emma disappear

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes