fasefive

Apr 27, 2019
also keen for an updated save, after playing through a few versions a lot of my events are stuck or I've selected the wrong choices and missed out on stuff

really enjoying the game though I've sunk so much time into it lol

Homehome

Jun 21, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger Mike's Angels with Minami? Nothing in particular happens when I call Sam while all girls are in the house. It might be because some are asleep during the 0900 - 1300h but also on Sunday when they are all around at 1300h Sam can't be reached via phone for some reason.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Are you able to talk about what you have in mind for third base at this point? Hopefully animations?
Animations are a certainty for Third Base, I am on the fence between staying 2D and going cell shaded 3D.
And i don't know if it will be a reboot or a sequel ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: shane420

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Animations are a certainty for Third Base, I am on the fence between staying 2D and going cell shaded 3D.
And i don't know if it will be a reboot or a sequel ^^
Hmmm. That would be a tough choice. Can we expect to see a further look into this sometime in 2021?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Probably in 2022 more as it should be the final year for Second Base.
But cell shaded Bree could be fun to see ^^

Reactions: shane420

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Not sure if it's a bug or...

Tried 3 different playthrough; and 3 times the same thing happened:
Bree gets pregnant from protected sex AND while conviced to use the pill.

Is there a failure chance for condoms?
I only had 3 scenes with her.
First one was protected.
2nd one was from her gamer route; can't be avoided, and wiki/walkthrough does says she can't get pregnant from that.
Last one was anal.

So...

3 different playthrough, 3 time leading to Mike finding her pregnency the bathroom.

Either I'm doing something wrong; or something is wrong.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Not sure if it's a bug or...

Tried 3 different playthrough; and 3 times the same thing happened:
Bree gets pregnant from protected sex AND while conviced to use the pill.

Is there a failure chance for condoms?
I only had 3 scenes with her.
First one was protected.
2nd one was from her gamer route; can't be avoided, and wiki/walkthrough does says she can't get pregnant from that.
Last one was anal.

So...

3 different playthrough, 3 time leading to Mike finding her pregnency the bathroom.

Either I'm doing something wrong; or something is wrong.
1st was missionary.
But my first out of three playthroughs was doggy I think.

I though it might be a bug due to "hung" skill; and tried yet again a whole new playthrough with "small dick".
But here we go again: exactly the same result, I just got her pregnancy test event.
Same events, same positions.
- Date > Missionary with condom
- Gamer Girl route 50LP event ("Bree is bored"; + Joystick right after, but that doesn't count..... right?)
- Date > Doggy Anal. Used the "use a condom" choice, but doesn't matter for that anyway... Right?

Same thing every time.
Did order her to use pill.
Did use condoms when I had the choice.
Hung, Small Dick, doesn't change anything, happens every time.

Reactions: Andrealphus

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
This is a save file I got from someone else. It is said that Shiori's help was successful. What happened?
Go to the wiki, look at Cassidy's page. It tells you in plain black and white that asking Shiori for help will backfire because of her ineptitude and you lose 10 investigation points.

Nothing happened, Shiori always fucked up.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
- Date > Doggy Anal. Used the "use a condom" choice, but doesn't matter for that anyway... Right?
I mean, biology wasn't my strongest subject in school, but I think it shouldn't matter as well. However, thinking about how "anal could fail" gave me some very unpleasant images which I am trying to bleach now ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Nevrius

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
I mean, biology wasn't my strongest subject in school, but I think it shouldn't matter as well. However, thinking about how "anal could fail" gave me some very unpleasant images which I am trying to bleach now ;)
Yeeeeep.

Well, I did all those tests with the different things I could think of, so yeah, doesn't matter anyway.
If I had to guess?
It MIGHT be the Gamer event that might actually be the cause and get her pregnant...
Or not.
And it is indeed this "not quite" anal scene that does.

Who knows.
Tried to put my new developer skills to use, but I don't even know how to use them on a game file I don't know anything about, so gotta wait for some other people to tell if they have that issue, or the game devs' to find if something is wrong I guess!

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Yeeeeep.

Well, I did all those tests with the different things I could think of, so yeah, doesn't matter anyway.
If I had to guess?
It MIGHT be the Gamer event that might actually be the cause and get her pregnant...
Or not.
And it is indeed this "not quite" anal scene that does.

Who knows.
Tried to put my new developer skills to use, but I don't even know how to use them on a game file I don't know anything about, so gotta wait for some other people to tell if they have that issue, or the game devs' to find if something is wrong I guess!
You probably get her pregnant during the bree event 06 (the gamer event).
I think there is a bug in the birthcontrol pill logic

Last edited:

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
You probably get her pregnant during the bree event 06 (the gamer event).
I think there is a bug in the birthcontrol pill logic
Thought so.
No actual way to prevent that but NOT to do the event?

I mean, if you don't do the event, you don't unlock the LP > 50, right?
So, that would mean going for Gamer route has 100% chance to get Bree pegnant then.

Sorry I can't help more than this, just can't get to understand how to deal with the game files to check the code.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
You could potentially unlock anal with Bree first and then try to trigger the gamer path.

Azraeth

Oct 16, 2018
Okey.

So. Indeed, it's most likely a bug with Bree's Gamer event.
While doing it in anal version, after having unlocked it, it does NOT get her pregnant.
Plus, all other interaction with her, and/or Sasha, with/without condom, while on the pill does NOT get them pregnant either.

So gotta be the only one that has an issue, which hopefully for you, should not be too much work to fix!

Glad I still have a way to check what's next anyway.

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
1) Lavish and Morgan are the only two characters I can't get pregnant or do them raw. Why?
2) Harmony just disappeared from the game for me idk. Is this normal?
3) Morgan and Kleio where you have a few drinks with them at the pub, I can't do it eventhough they are both present. Not sure how to do the harem story

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
1) Lavish and Morgan are the only two characters I can't get pregnant or do them raw. Why?
I think currently the only way to get Morgan pregnant is during the threesome with Kleo. Lavish isn't enough developed yet, so no pregnancy yet...

2) Harmony just disappeared from the game for me idk. Is this normal?
Hard to say without knowing what you've done or not. For instance if you don't go to the bathroom to masturbate while meeting her in the church for the first time she will leave the game...

3) Morgan and Kleio where you have a few drinks with them at the pub, I can't do it eventhough they are both present. Not sure how to do the harem story
If both are at the pub drink with both of them, then wait an hour and drink with them again and the threesome should trigger...

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes