Damien Stark

Jan 26, 2018
I didn't start with guitar skill, but did buy the skill book: guitar at the bookstore.
I see it in my inventory, but cannot click on it. My needs are all 7 or higher, I've tried clicking it while in bookstore, my bedroom, university. Nothing. Can't click it.
Am I missing something? How do I actually read the skill book?

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Did you select that "tiny penis" modifier? That also reduces pregnancy chance.
No, I just have cooking and gaming.

Assuming the 1/5 chance on the wiki is correct, a little math says that even after 10 creampies, there's only about a 90% chance (1-(4/5)^10) to get the girl pregnant. I thought it would be way higher.

Guess I have to try harder lol

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Be very careful with how you interpret random chance in games.
A 1 in 5 chance doesn't mean that you do something 5 times, its going to take that fifth time. It just means that every time you do something, its still going to be 1 in 5. Its always going to be a 1 in 5 chance.
So it just seems like you've just got bad luck.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think that is pretty much what Fydo did, his calculation is correct for this question (do something with a 20% rate of success 10 times, only fails).

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Failing 10 times in a row at something you have 20% chances of succeeding only has 10% chances of happening :)
Yet every time you give it another try you only have a 20% chance of success, as your previous tries in no way determine the outcome of your next coin toss. Many a punter lost fortunes assuming better luck next time. :)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The thing here of course is, if probability would be raised to 30, 40, 50% it would be all but certain to be quickly, but if you want that, you better buy those penis enhancements on the net (not yet implemented in game) or start with hung. Yet, with 1000 players trying to knock a girl up, 1 of them (on average) will need 30 tries and still not be there and still only have 20% on the next try and will be frustrated - the problem of a high enough number of players, evidenced at any game forum where these people will (individually correctly) mention how unlikely that all is.

Maybe a slow rise of one percentage point per missed chance of pregnancy or similar could alleviate it somewhat. You're still not certain to be quick, but you get a little lift-me-up and so after 10 tries already have a 6% chance of "missing" and the decrease of it will only accelerate (next try would already be 30%).

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I amy add those pills to the drugstore later on they would raise your dick size by 1 category for a day :D
Small to medium
Medium to average
Hung to ????

Reactions: Donkeybong

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I amy add those pills to the drugstore later on they would raise your dick size by 1 category for a day :D
Small to medium
Medium to average
Hung to ????
Hung to "you're not putting that inside of me" with no chance of pregnancy of course ;)

(But actually, the pills were more kind of a joke, I considered a general growth of the dick/impregnation odds with any failure without the player doing anything more than one more "bilateral showing of affection and integration")

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
The thing here of course is, if probability would be raised to 30, 40, 50% it would be all but certain to be quickly, but if you want that, you better buy those penis enhancements on the net (not yet implemented in game) or start with hung. Yet, with 1000 players trying to knock a girl up, 1 of them (on average) will need 30 tries and still not be there and still only have 20% on the next try and will be frustrated - the problem of a high enough number of players, evidenced at any game forum where these people will (individually correctly) mention how unlikely that all is.

Maybe a slow rise of one percentage point per missed chance of pregnancy or similar could alleviate it somewhat. You're still not certain to be quick, but you get a little lift-me-up and so after 10 tries already have a 6% chance of "missing" and the decrease of it will only accelerate (next try would already be 30%).
I would personally like to see a system that we see in a lot of games with pregnancy content where the menstrual cycle is approximated so there are safe days followed by a gradual rise in fertility to dangerous days.

Would probably require too much work compared to what it would add to the game since it would be an entirely new system, but that's just my 2c.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I would personally like to see a system that we see in a lot of games with pregnancy content where the menstrual cycle is approximated so there are safe days followed by a gradual rise in fertility to dangerous days.

Would probably require too much work compared to what it would add to the game since it would be an entirely new system, but that's just my 2c.
I mean, you could fix it with their (given) birthdays, so for every girl her birthday is the max (or min) probability, and of course every other month/season with the same date. It's not entirely biologically accurate that way but could easily be explained in a few short sentences in the wiki or walkthroughs or what have you.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How much of the Bree as MC side of the game is there so far? Anything? Or is it still mostly only the guy MC?
It is slowly expanding, but the emphasis lies on "slowly". In my opinion the Bree MC part still is not past the stage of "proof of concept" and not worth a download if that is the only part you're interested in.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I didn't start with guitar skill, but did buy the skill book: guitar at the bookstore.
I see it in my inventory, but cannot click on it. My needs are all 7 or higher, I've tried clicking it while in bookstore, my bedroom, university. Nothing. Can't click it.
Am I missing something? How do I actually read the skill book?
I am experiencing the same problem. Normally you should be able to just click on it like any other item in your inventory.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes