gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
You're correct, sorry.
Np, you should maybe also mention that the forum adds some random numbers (for instance 1157122_class_person.rpyc) if you download something, so the file has to be renamed, or renpy will cry for dupes... ^^

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
She has to have very high kink and love stats, roughly 85 to 95.
You need to buy a slave collar from the sex shop (thats in the alleyway at night).
You need to give her the slave collar.

Keep in mind that all girls cannot be made into sex slaves as their stats are currently capped (Lavish) or they just cannot be given a collar (Harmony. And yes, I'm aware she can have a collar through console commands but there's no dialogue).

Or you can just use console commands to fix their stats.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Can you get Shiori pregnant before you liberate her from the strip club?

I've creamed her like 10 times (not counting the lap dance scenes since I know those don't) and I can't help but think it's more than just getting unlucky.

Last edited:

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
Can you get Shiori pregnant before you liberate her from the strip club?

I've creamed her like 10 times (not counting the lap dance scenes since I know those don't) and I can't help but think it's more than just getting unlucky.
Probably just bad luck on your end. Did you convince her to get off birth control?

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Probably just bad luck on your end. Did you convince her to get off birth control?
Yeah, I have her stats maxed at 100kp/85lp and I don't think she starts out on it, could turn it off if she did. Maybe it's because I've been doing booty calls? Dunno.

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
Yeah, I have her stats maxed at 100kp/85lp and I don't think she starts out on it, could turn it off if she did. Maybe it's because I've been doing booty calls? Dunno.
Did you select that "tiny penis" modifier? That also reduces pregnancy chance.

Homehome

Jun 21, 2017
Any idea why after agreeing to talk to the other girls in the Home Harem about Minami no icon to talk to them about her shows up? Both of them have 100 sub already. I tried to bypass this issue by going the Minami intruder route but apparently it ends with her getting rejected.

***nvm... seems like I need to wait 3 days.

Last edited:

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Is meeting with Thyra/Kat still bugged?
(Bree gamer girl path.)

Or is it normal for the event to end in the middle of a conversation?

Jan 30, 2021
Okay, I've been playing v21.3.1 lately, mainly going through Bree's content. All pretty good, but I have run into a few issues:
  • It has been brought up several times before, but nobody has posted an answer, so I will ask it again: the checklist has a final item in Bree Maid quest, talking about visiting Bree in the kitchen after work. The wiki make no mention of this new event, and I'm guessing by what has come before it, it is suppose to be an epilogue on that storyline. How would I get this event?
  • I also cannot get any of the Bree shower events, even though they are listed in her checklists. I think it might be because, at least in my playthrough, she was always with the MC's sister in the bathroom in the evenings, and I haven't advanced in her route for her not to autokick me out of the washroom.
  • Most seriously, I cannot seem to get Bree pregnant, no matter how much sex I have with her. Even adding the hung trait with the cheat mode seems to have done nothing. Could it be because I am only in the early stages of the House Harem route? Or because I am at only at 50 KP with her (yes, I know that I missed out on a few scenes). My original plan, was the do Marry Bree, then Marry pregnant Bree, then do the House Harem, but that kind of out of the window with this problems.
Also, what happen in the "consequences" scene, where Bree goes away forever and you meet somebody in the ally? I doubt I will ever play this game where I would let her go away, so please spoil me.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes