Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Have your read this part from the linked post where I described how to activate the console?

Did her LP go up this time you did the event?
Yea, I made a mistake with the console disabling, thanks for that. And the LP went up, but the event still isn't completed in the journal.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Yea, I made a mistake with the console disabling, thanks for that. And the LP went up, but the event still isn't completed in the journal.
Does the next event trigger? (the one in the livingroom 6pm-10pm after you waited at least two days)
If that event happens, does the tracker get correctly updated?

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Does the next event trigger? (the one in the livingroom 6pm-10pm after you waited at least two days)
If that event happens, does the tracker get correctly updated?
Yes! I though based on the wiki, that the next event is also in the café. And after the living room event both get checked and then I can even do the kitchen optional one. Thank you so much for your help!

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Yes! I though based on the wiki, that the next event is also in the café. And after the living room event both get checked and then I can even do the kitchen optional one. Thank you so much for your help!
Np, the tracker can get a little bit "confused" if an event is manually removed through the console sometimes... ^^

Shotgun51

May 1, 2019
Probably some issues with some old savegames. Push the windows button + R, type in %appdata%\Renpy and rename the LoSe_20_1-1512630773 to something different (For instance LoSe_20_1-1512630773_backup), then go to LoSeSb-21.3.1b-pc\game and do the same thing with the save (for instance save_backup) folder.
Thanks friend! It works now, the old saves are gone but honestly I knew I would have to start over sometime. I wish you well.

Jan 5, 2018
Minor continuity issues: I talked to Bree and Sasha about Samantha joining, then added in Minami to the harem. No new clue to talk to Minami (only noticed the dialogue icon by accident), then after the foursome event, had a discussion with Samantha next encounter about 'adding in Minami'.

crimdawg

May 19, 2020
Hi guys, I've done Bree's maid path and finished it, but can't seem to get her and Emma at the university at the same time. Is there anyway to fix this? I've seen Bree there multiple times, but I haven't seen Emma there as much.
Thanks!

BlacklightningLeroy

Aug 13, 2017
This should fix if you're stuck at "Come back home after work when Bree is in the kitchen". The conditions are
- Bree is in the kitchen.
- Sasha isn't home.
- Bree is collared.
- Time is 18:00 to 20:00.
- Bree submissiveness is at least 50.
- You are at the front porch.
Thank you!

heheboi88888

Jan 16, 2021
Hey guys.
Wiki says that having sports car triggers sex event with Kleio that ups her max KP to 100. While she remarks about me having sports car, there is no scene and her KP stays the same.
Tried to have sex prior, to dump her lesb point, to max pump KP to 50 and more.

Is that a bug, content got removed or am I missing another condition?

PS. Games buggy as fuck

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Home harem
I do not understand where and how I should ask Samantha to have Samantha give permission for Minami to join the harem.
The wiki contains the following conditions: Prerequisites: Samantha is part of the home harem, this event, 08:00 - 22:00, Samantha is in the same room Which room? Where?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Home harem
I do not understand where and how I should ask Samantha to have Samantha give permission for Minami to join the harem.
The wiki contains the following conditions: Prerequisites: Samantha is part of the home harem, this event, 08:00 - 22:00, Samantha is in the same room Which room? Where?
Same room as Mike (the player).

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
...Samantha doesn't come to Mike, Mike goes to her.
You go to where she is at the moment, either the bakery, the park, the waterpark or the bar.
Its not rocket science.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes