Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
I starting to get frustrated on this game. On of my favourite eroge but I can barely play it.
I played Bree's dad event around half hour because text freezes. It doesn't even make any sense that game's stability goes around randomly between releases.

Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
Playing on Linux Manjaro right now. I also tested on win10 laptop a couple release ago with same like but less severe results.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I starting to get frustrated on this game. On of my favourite eroge but I can barely play it.
I played Bree's dad event around half hour because text freezes. It doesn't even make any sense that game's stability goes around randomly between releases.
Hmm, quite a few people encounter some lag in this game, the devs sadly can't reproduce it on their machines...
Have you tried switching between the different Renderer options (maybe also the powersave/framerate options) you could choose when you hold shift while starting the game?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
When I bought a ring and proposed to marry, I thought it would end after seeing the ending. But the game continues. Does proposing a marriage affect the story afterward?
With whom did you get married ?
Did you see the ending after the wedding ?

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
When I bought a ring and proposed to marry, I thought it would end after seeing the ending. But the game continues. Does proposing a marriage affect the story afterward?
The weddings take place on sundays, until then, the game works as normal.

Ye Ming

May 6, 2020
Need help to understand. I'm playing Bree MC and even after restarting the game, can't seem to have access to the Office & NightClub and others trigger. Someone can enligth me please ?

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Bree is not collared in your save (which is a requirement). Collar her, then go to the front of your house between 6-8pm when Bree is in the Kitchen and Sasha is not home...
Can you look at mine too, please? I have her collared but I can't do the kitchen event too. I also can't do the event where I visit her at the end of her shift.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Need help to understand. I'm playing Bree MC and even after restarting the game, can't seem to have access to the Office & NightClub and other triggers. Can someone enlighten me please ?
MC Bree doesn't have a whole lot of content. Also I'm pretty sure that Bree can't work at the office, so no need to go there.

Reactions: Ye Ming

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Can you look at mine too, please? I have her collared but I can't do the kitchen event too. I also can't do the event where I visit her at the end of her shift.
I'm a little busy can take an hour or something until I have time to check further, but your save was made with 21.3.0b, maybe downloading 21.3.1b would already fix your issues...

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
I'm a little busy can take an hour or something until I have time to check further, but your save was made with 21.3.0b, maybe downloading 21.3.1b would already fix your issues...
I tried the newest version and the problem stays.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I tried the newest version and the problem stays.
Had some time now, the Kitchen fun time triggered fine for me with your save. The event at the end of her shift seems bugged out.
If you have the console activated (I described here how to do so) you can run the following command which should reset the event:
DONE.remove("bree_event_09b")
Don't know of course if anything in the other events is bugged out if you do so...

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Had some time now, the Kitchen fun time triggered fine for me with your save. The event at the end of her shift seems bugged out.
If you have the console activated (I described here how to do so) you can run the following command which should reset the event:
DONE.remove("bree_event_09b")
Don't know of course if anything in the other events is bugged out if you do so...
Thank you, but now after I activated the console, I'm getting unknown attribute messages all over my game with every single character and most of the backgrounds. But the pictures are showing, just the messages are over them.

And second thing, I actually finished the event in Café. It just seems it doesn't get checked as completed.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Thank you, but now after I activated the console, I'm getting unknown attribute messages all over my game with every single character and most of the backgrounds. But the pictures are showing, just the messages are over them.

And second thing, I actually finished the event in Café. It just seems it doesn't get checked as completed.
Have your read this part from the linked post where I described how to activate the console?
(If you don't want the debugging messages on the screen open the LoSeSb-21.3.1b-pc\game\unren-dev.rpy with a texteditor and remove the config.developer = True line or remove the unren-dev.rpy and unren-dev.rpyc entireley...)
Did her LP go up this time you did the event?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
We will be trying another thing this month to fix it (hopefully)
Fingers crossed that it works. A week or so ago I reluctantly unsubscribed from your Patreon because I was getting too much lag for the game to be playable. It's weird. When I first played the game about six months ago, it was fine until about a year-and-a-half into the game, when the lag suddenly hit. Strangely, when I played the game again from the start, the lag cut in as soon as Sasha appeared, so far earlier in the game. A complete reinstall didn't help, and nor have subsequent new builds. I'm wondering if some Windows update might somehow have been to blame.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes