way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Stat growth options has a certain limit roughly 30, after that you can train it directly.
The dance as club, gym and school are the only reliable increases after the threshold, that and the occasional haircut that apparently are weekly.

Also the stat books has a cooldown like the items, haven't figured out what's the length thou.
Ok seems you're right about the cooldown on the books... Perhaps it's a week or something? Don't recall exactly how long it was since I used the gifted book and bought the new ones but it let me use one just now.

The issue with not being able to give gifts remains an issue for me though. Can't think of a reason why I wouldn't be able to. Can't recall when it disappeared as my saves have been relatively far apart which makes it tough to track down exactly when. The only thing that comes to mind (though likely unrelated) was I learned the massage skill and I see the icon there for some girls where the gift icon used to be.

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Need help!
Event -Home harem.
Sasha, Beria, and Samantha sign in to Minami to join the harem. But these events are not recorded in my Diary, although I talked to all of them and they all agree.
Check out my save! Save at the place where Samantha agrees. And then the event does not work - Minami does not join the harem.
What's wrong with my saves ??

• Angry
Reactions: Deane9850

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
so do you need to do kleio's car event then the band sex event to get her love max increase or is that a bug?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
hi... is anyone here who can tell me if exist a cheat mod for this game?
The main "cheat mod" is on your phone in game where you can add money or character traits.

There also are some waiting and time skip mods.

Changing girl stats - mod or save game editor - however is NOT recommended, it can and most likely will break your game because the intended order of progress may turn upside down.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
The main "cheat mod" is on your phone in game where you can add money or character traits.

There also are some waiting and time skip mods.

Changing girl stats - mod or save game editor - however is NOT recommended, it can and most likely will break your game because the intended order of progress may turn upside down.

i already try it but not working

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Need help!
Event -Home harem.
Sasha, Beria, and Samantha sign in to Minami to join the harem. But these events are not recorded in my Diary, although I talked to all of them and they all agree.
Check out my save! Save at the place where Samantha agrees. And then the event does not work - Minami does not join the harem.
What's wrong with my saves ??
you're taking the maid's way with bree
In that way it is the only way to reach the full bree kp for now

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Don't suppose anyone would be able to take a look and help me find what's causing the gifting issue? Obviously not being able to gift items blocks a lot of game content.

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
Don't suppose anyone would be able to take a look and help me find what's causing the gifting issue? Obviously not being able to gift items blocks a lot of game content.
You simply had nothing to give/gave them something on the same day already.
I bought the yuri bookfrom your save and it could be given.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes