astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
No way to meet Natalie out side the wedding ? many hours in the game and just see Natalie in quest menu and she NEED you to go specified route to meed her. fucked me.

Maybe let Sam introduce her if you didn't do wedding route. if I fucked up, Ok it was my fault. but I didn't know she exist until I see her in quest menu. i like to play without walkthrough, to explore. missable like this is too much for a grind game.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
No way to meet Natalie out side the wedding ? many hours in the game and just see Natalie in quest menu and she NEED you to go specified route to meed her. fucked me.

Maybe let Sam introduce her if you didn't do wedding route. if I fucked up, Ok it was my fault. but I didn't know she exist until I see her in quest menu. i like to play without walkthrough, to explore. missable like this is too much for a grind game.
They do tend to retcon a lot of content which makes the game harder to play-through...

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Not sure if it´s a bug but is annoying as hell that shiori keeps calling me when the investigation is over. if i take the call cassidy however disappers forever. please fix this.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Needs Beter Tips etc ...I cant have Harem at home game ends :)
Game Help Guide must be added (y)

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
To be honest I admit she was cuter, the thing is she was never supposed to be that cute, she was supposed to be a tough as nail intimidating chick, my inspiration for her was Tank Girl after all :)
If anything, I'm surprised she doesn't have a dominant path that can be opened up especially considering that she'll do a proposal. She comes across as someone that could be a great power bottom that is forceful, opinionated and active outside the bedroom. Opposed to how Sasha is leaning into more of the sultry mistress figure. I would even say a step deeper, she strikes me as the type to tell the MC when she wants to give up birth control instead of being commanded to give it up. She likes abandoned buildings, rooftops, etc. Perhaps some scenes could be initiated where she pushes MC into out-of-the-way nooks and crannies, maybe a bit dirty or dangerous, for some freaky somewhat-risky public sex. Like on the rooftop. Or in the garage. Mike crawling out of it with grease handprints on him haha.

You have a lot of female characters that, in time, pull off the leg-trap/leg-wrap/cowgirl trick for getting pregnant, which is sneaky, but someone like Kleio could be way more direct. Like the player selecting to use a condom still leads to a scene where the condom isn't used. Be it Kleio tugging it off, or MC inventory being emptied of all condoms and something funny to do with Kleio seeming to know they're gone already. Maybe they all vanish any time the marriage-proposal-level Kleio is allowed to stay the night after sex. If the MC has more the following sex event, "Goddamnit!" I thought I got them all."

Intimidation, toughness, etc. Should probably come from her events? Best expressed when the MC says something stupid? Some of your other characters point out in their dialogue quite rightly that clothing/appearances and actual character are different. Washing out the cute in her design doesn't enhance her character as written. It falls right into a stereotype that cute belongs to the girly, only. Besides, her ink is badass.

Reactions: acowasto

RanTao549

Sep 9, 2018
Ok not to beat a dead horse or anything, but how do these cheats work? I've clicked on the question mark to green in the phone menu. I have the difficulty set to easy. What is supposed to happen after that?

LordUmbra

Jun 29, 2018
Ok not to beat a dead horse or anything, but how do these cheats work? I've clicked on the question mark to green in the phone menu. I have the difficulty set to easy. What is supposed to happen after that?
A question mark should appear on the bottom of the screen where the other options appear. There you can access the cheats.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes