Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is it animated just asking
It is not.

I fucked up and didn't meet morgan on time, how can I cheat to get her in the game?
Unfortunately for practical purposes, you cannot cheat to get her into the game. Finding out which specific variables to change will take more time than starting the game from scratch, never mind even if successful probably throw you back a significant amount of time. The problem is that many flags and variables affect each other and would all have to be changed.

Guys, how can I reset a character's progress? I chose Samantha for Path A but before the wedding, I told her that Ryan cheated and the wedding did not happen. There is no slave route either. I want to make progress again. It can be done with a cheat, but I'm not sure what data to change.
Unfortunately, for the same reasons as one above, it cannot easily be done with a cheat.

Maruz

Jan 9, 2018
I'm having trouble running this game, with every update it gets slower and slower to the point I can hardly even progress dialoges or pull up the save menu. Is anyone else getting a similar problem or is just my PC that is a potato?
'Cause this is the only Ren'Py game that does this, my PC can run heavier stuff too.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
It is not.

Unfortunately for practical purposes, you cannot cheat to get her into the game. Finding out which specific variables to change will take more time than starting the game from scratch, never mind even if successful probably throw you back a significant amount of time. The problem is that many flags and variables affect each other and would all have to be changed.

Unfortunately, for the same reasons as one above, it cannot easily be done with a cheat.
It is not.

Well, can't I at least switch from Path A to Path E with cheating? Because I can't meet both Emma and Natalie.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So a bit of an unusual bug.
If Harmony spends the night, the next morning it cuts straight to her hot tub sex scene.

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
So I've been playing the game without any guide, and now I find I can't collar Samantha cause didn't follow the path E on her wedding route and went straight with path A.
Which values do I have to modify on my save file to trick the game into thinking I did the right choice?
Use tge search function, I think that someone alredy explained how. He said what comands to use.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
When is the Android version getting updated?
It depends on how long the android and mac version get in svscomic
usually a month

Here is the most recent version that is not from the page

Last edited:
Reactions: LordUmbra

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
How can I talk to Sasha, Bree, Minami and Sasha about Lexi? I'm at that point of the questline by I see no option talking to either of them.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
How can I talk to Sasha, Bree, Minami and Sasha about Lexi? I'm at that point of the questline by I see no option talking to either of them.
Hmm, normally they start the conversation automatically (there isn't an extra talk option to trigger the conversations)
Sasha convo is bugged in 21.4.0b, I uploaded an unofficial fix here until 21.4.0c gets leaked...

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes