jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
"Eavesdrop on Emma and Bree"

2 weeks already and i haven't seen they together in University, is this a bug?
Take a look at the Wiki and it will show their schedule. Find a slot where they are both there. It will still be somewhat random,though,

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Una duda creo que bugeo el juego , no puedo vovler al arcade tampoco a la tienda de ropa desde la primera vez que fui, eso es por historia o se malogro?.
English: One doubt, I think I'm playing the game, I can't go back to the arcade or to the clothing store since the first time I went, is that for history or did it break down?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Is there some kind of cap on the amount of LP you can get in a conversation? I've noticed this behavior for a long time, but it seems like a LP will register without changing the stat percentage. This seems to occur across all the girls.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Hoping for more Harmony content within a few updates!

That stained glass curtain you're hiding behind never lets in the sun...

Reactions: Choyz

TheSate

Sep 22, 2018
Does anybody know what to do, after Kylie assaults you and you got saved? There is no option to report it to the police.
Really need some help, cs i really dont wanna start over again after completing every route

Last edited:

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
Well they are simultaneous on all official sources
I'm not sure if your aware of this already but some characters are missing there collars for the hottub sex scene that allow for it. Also Anna is missing her Anal Whore tattoo in her hottub sex scene, Alexis sex slave collar spells Tamled instead of Tamed in her hottub sex scene, and Camila hottub sex scene pregnant navel piercing placement is the same as her non-pregnant position which is no where near the navel.

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Does anybody know what to do, after Kylie assaults you and you got saved? There is no option to report it to the police.
Really need some help, cs i really dont wanna start over again after completing every route
If you've had the hidden camera on the porch for at least a week, you can check it, take it to the police station and report Kylie.

Reactions: TheSate

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Gone through all the hot tub sex scenes, all of them are fantastic, all of them are fun. That said, some stand out more than others, not because they were better, but because they're just so much fun.

The stand outs for me:
Morgan (I fucking love that pose and its one you don't see too often)
Palla (Again, love that pose and it just captures how hot and heavy she's getting)
Bree (The crouch is just so hot!)
Hanna (Fuck, holding her like that so she can't move, again, hot)
Samantha (She just looks so hungry for that)
Sasha (Actually one of the more romantic scenes, its a nice twist for the more sultry Sasha).

Its been a great update and the art really elevated it.

TheSate

Sep 22, 2018
If you've had the hidden camera on the porch for at least a week, you can check it, take it to the police station and report Kylie.
No option for that, ok is there any console command to trigger her being busted by cops? I can drop my safe files, if you know what varriables to check if there is any bug

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
No option for that, ok is there any console command to trigger her being busted by cops?
Go to the tech shop, second floor in the mall.
Buy the camera.
Stick it on the porch.
Wait a week, as in if you install it on a Saturday, you wait until the following Saturday.
Go to the porch and collect the footage.
Police station should be open from 9am.

TheSate

Sep 22, 2018
Go to the tech shop, second floor in the mall.
Buy the camera.
Stick it on the porch.
Wait a week, as in if you install it on a Saturday, you wait until the following Saturday.
Go to the porch and collect the footage.
Police station should be open from 9am.
Allready did that. Do i need wait till the assault or i can just grab the reccordings and go to the police?
Edit: Ok did everything, still nothing, man thats sucks

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
It takes a week for the police to arrest Kylie.
From installing the camera, to getting the call that Kylie has been arrested and removed from the game, you're looking at two weeks.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
No option for that, ok is there any console command to trigger her being busted by cops? I can drop my safe files, if you know what varriables to check if there is any bug
Tried your save and I only had to wait until Tuesday and after picking up the camera the police station opened...
Did you maybe set her yandere level back to 0 before checking the camera? (It needs to be at 25 or higher before picking up the camera, or nothing will happen...)

Sere

May 15, 2017
My windows crashed so I had to format my laptop. Can someone please give me a save file? I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sparkwolf

TheSate

Sep 22, 2018
It takes a week for the police to arrest Kylie.
From installing the camera, to getting the call that Kylie has been arrested and removed from the game, you're looking at two weeks.
Thanks mate, it worked. For anyone looking for the answer:
Key frases: "Kylie, arrest, cam, attack, doesnt work, Camilla, police station" for easier searching. Just as that lad said, set up the camera, watch Kylie assaulting you, wait for the week (all i did is camping in the forest, bcs it takes longest time to do) then check the spycam outside and police station would be opened (as Camilla, if anybody looking how to open her). Wait another week, then Kylie is gonna be busting her ass in Shawshank with the Sisters as her roommates.

Once again, Evil13, thanks for the help

Reactions: Ill_Muffin
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes