gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
is there any way to reset events without having to start the whole game again?
No easy way. If it's only one event, then probably yes. If it's an event chain, then there's a possibility to break something. You basically have to remove the events from the DONE array and reset flags and other variables which get set during the events. (There's no universal way and you've to dig into the code to do it...)

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
is there another version to download the game? I mean too long to download using florenfile 70kbs / sec T_T
Have your pick in the first post in the thread, there's a bunch of download sites. Personally, I recommend Mega, but really, it comes down to preference.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Those links are from svs comics, what I do suck it down from that page to upload it on pages like mediafire anonfile, I have not liked mega for a long time because of the fact that it gets popi with the bandwidth

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
Got the home harem thing with Lexi, asked Bree and Samantha but my problem is Sasha, it wont trigger any dialogue with her.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
You need to take Sasha to nightclub on a date and Audrey has to be there as well. Need to have had sex with both and Sasha's KP are not higher than 74.
But when i take anyone to a date somewhere, everyone else is gone, they are there before and after the date

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Just downloaded 21.4.0d in the hope that it might solve - or at least reduce - my lag issue. It didn't. :(

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes