gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is there a way to reset a character? Specifically Minami.
No easy way. It's probably possible if it's one or two events, but completely resetting may bug out the game. If you tell us what exactly you want to reset (which event/events), maybe somebody could help you (your save might also be required...)

Hello, could someone tell me what are the requirements to start the taming harem?

Torins

May 2, 2017
No easy way. It's probably possible if it's one or two events, but completely resetting may bug out the game. If you tell us what exactly you want to reset (which event/events), maybe somebody could help you (your save might also be required...)
I said "no" to her moving in, but then realized new options for the home harem was possible.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I said "no" to her moving in, but then realized new options for the home harem was possible.
Activate the console (Open LoSeSb-21.4.0d-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy with a texteditor of your choice, search for config.console = False and set if to True, save the file and reopen the game)
In game press Shift+O then run the following two commands:
Code:
minami.set_flag("nomovein",False)
del DONE["minami_event_02"]
After that Minami should call again between 10am-2pm...
Also you should update to 21.4.0d or 21.4.0e (your save was made with 21.4.0b...)

Last edited:

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
anyone else had issues getting lexi into the home harem? i've talked to Sam and Bree but the talk wont start with Sasha at all, I think i might have bugged it because i've got Minami trying to join at the same time too and none of the girls will start a conversation about her.

Reactions: YouWontGetMyName

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
anyone else had issues getting lexi into the home harem? i've talked to Sam and Bree but the talk wont start with Sasha at all, I think i might have bugged it because i've got Minami trying to join at the same time too and none of the girls will start a conversation about her.
You're probably still playing 21.4.0b, update to 21.4.0d or 21.4.0e and Sasha should talk to you...
For the Minami issue, did one of the girls refuse Minami? Have you tried talking to Bree and Sasha when they are together?
You could of course upload your save and I'll have a look...

Last edited:

zii1

Jun 20, 2019
what time and day do you have to be in the living room for Sasha to dye her hair someone said 9 pm? also do you just enter the room, do you have to talk to some one or wat

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
what time and day do you have to be in the living room for Sasha to dye her hair someone said 9 pm? also do you just enter the room, do you have to talk to some one or wat
8pm-12am, Sasha and Bree must be present, Sashas LP > 62.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
and both sasha and bree have to be present right? sorry for all the questions
Yep, like I said 3 posts above yours... ^^
Oh and you shouldn't have kissed a girl in front of Sasha (unless she's your slave already), because if the cheated flag got set, the event doesn't happen...

zii1

Jun 20, 2019
thanks, and again sorry, I don't know why it won't i've restarted quite a few times to get it and nothing, thanks, also do you know if you can keep kylie in the game and get camila?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
thanks, and again sorry, I don't know why it won't i've restarted quite a few times to get it and nothing, thanks, also do you know if you can keep kylie in the game and get camila?
Kylie needs to be arrested to start Camila's content, so you need to decide if you want to keep Kylie or you want Camila...

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
You're probably still playing 21.4.0b, update to 21.4.0d or 21.4.0e and Sasha should talk to you...
For the Minami issue, did one of the girls refuse Minami? Have you tried talking to Bree and Sasha when they are together?
You could of course upload your save and I'll have a look...
seemed to work for Lexi but the Minami talks don't start at all, as far as i remember no one mentioned minami and the boxes haven't changed on the quest viewer page.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
seemed to work for Lexi but the Minami talks don't start at all, as far as i remember no one mentioned minami and the boxes haven't changed on the quest viewer page.
If you upload your save, I'll have a look...

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes