Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Guys somebody have walththrough and also cheats for this game?
Walkthrough: see link to Wiki in the original post.
Cheats: On your phone there is a question mark button which will activate them. Do so, then go to the living room.

Ertai001

May 29, 2020
Is there any way to edit the save, or change some variable, to reset Bree to change the path? (Maid / Gamer) or play both paths at the same time?
thanks for listening.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Current content count for Love & Sex:
  • 23 waifus & husbando
  • 1 861 801 words
  • 905 events
  • 267 activities
  • 65 locations
  • 10 date venues
  • 104 items
  • 7 649 voiced lines
  • 202 CGs
Does anyone know of a bigger hand drawn dating sim out there ?
I've been thinking about your question. The possible one might be Summertime Saga. I've forgotten what that one has, but even then, it's been in production for a while. I expect that even if Love & Sex isn't bigger (yet), it has been catching up rapidly.

Eventually, you can be like Cap and say:
On Your Left.gif

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I have a bug that blocks my access to the samanta tab in the book and takes me out of the game: S
hopefully it helps developers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wanted to point out that it would be nice if you could buy the house and add rooms, I say because there comes a point that money is no longer good for anything.

Grandioso juego

Someone will have the save of the complete game with emma unlocked? It seems like I lost the event because sam can't talk to emma, if I leave sam, emma leaves the game: D and I really don't want to start over: S.

Last edited:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Hey Sasha is angry and won't talk to me what should I do? nevemind found the answer.

Last edited:

dpete49

Mar 18, 2019
I've got a question, can you still get the Jealous Harem if you want to add Samantha to the home Harem? I would like to get all of the harems in the game on one save file, if it's possible. Would the only way to get both be to progress Samantha up to the part where you apologize for not saying anything about Ryan cheating on her?

Edit: I got the update by moving on with Samantha's story, you can have both harems.

Last edited:

WORTIGER

Sep 4, 2017
could someone help me please? in the mission home harem minami i reached and completed the goal "Minami's introduction ritual (foursome)" but the story tracker still shows me "wait for Minami's next move" and if I kiss minami in front of bree, bree gets jealous. is it a bug or am I missing something I don't understand?
P.S. in the story tracker if i click on samantha i get an error message

NickyNick

Jun 9, 2017
Trying to complete the home harem, have Sasha, Bree, Minami and Samantha. Lexi trailer burned down I asked Samantha, Bree and Minami but cant seem to trigger the ask Sasha event.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Current content count for Love & Sex:
  • 23 waifus & husbando
  • 1 861 801 words
  • 905 events
  • 267 activities
  • 65 locations
  • 10 date venues
  • 104 items
  • 7 649 voiced lines
  • 202 CGs
Does anyone know of a bigger hand drawn dating sim out there ?
glassix?

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
I'm poking around with saveedit to see if there's a way to bypass the home harem failing due to some issues. In my case, I somehow got it 'early' before you could get Bree above 50% love points.

xXKingVicee

Apr 8, 2018
Sooo I’ve loved the game for AWHILE now but feel like with every update it’s gets less and less responsive , like the game will freeze or get realllly slow. Any recommendations on helping with this? If I have to get another pc that’s fine I’m doing so anyways , but DAMN do I not wanna start this game over after over a year put into it.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes