gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
How to complete this?
You can either do kylie_event_05 "Talk to Kylie" (you can only do this if you didn't make her jealous), or kylie_event_06 "Wait for Kylie to do something." (you can only do this if you made her jealous), so you can't complete this one because you did the other one...

staroyster

Feb 19, 2019
Question, is setting randomness on full a bad idea? Will I miss things like timed events if I'm not lucky? Or not accomplish them?

FlashSpazzbo

Jun 17, 2017
Newest update won't launch for me. I'm getting the following error:

I deleted the existing files and re-downloaded and now everything seems to work fine. Maybe I accidentally downloaded the Mac files or something.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Question, is setting randomness on full a bad idea? Will I miss things like timed events if I'm not lucky? Or not accomplish them?
As far as I experienced you will not directly miss out on stuff. It may be a tad more difficult to rush certain characters if you cannot know their whereabouts, or annoying to check the whole map, then again it gives better opportunities for certain meetups. Also some reports about meetups not happening with the fixed schedule. Not a "bad idea" as such, you won't miss stuff, more a matter of taste. Feel free to experiment, you can always change it - even situationally, if you want random or non random at a certain time.

Reactions: staroyster
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes