Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Will the weekly alpha releases from Patreon be installed in the game anyway? Or are those extras for patreons only?
...Its going to end up in the game anyway. Its only a weekly alpha as a patreon reward and to check for any potential bugs.

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
hey guy there seem to be a few bug that cause event not to happen
at the same time Shiori have turn invisible in my game for no reason
i hire her and all but she did not appeal

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
hey guy there seem to be a few bug that cause event not to happen
at the same time Shiori have turn invisible in my game for no reason
i hire her and all but she did not appeal
Is it Saturday? She doesn't work then if that's the case. If it's a weekday during late-morning or early afternoon and she isn't in any of the office areas I think that would be a bug

imnotasalmon

Mar 14, 2018
Kylie and Camila are exclusive. To get Camila, you have to have Kylie arrested.
That's a shame, guess that's yet another reason not to spend money on this game until the whole thing is out. Developer keeps doing things halfway so you never know when you'll need to make a brand new save.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That's a shame, guess that's yet another reason not to spend money on this game until the whole thing is out. Developer keeps doing things halfway so you never know when you'll need to make a brand new save.
Your decision on where to spend money is entirely your of course, so this is not meant as a criticism, but this is what can always happen in any project you get before its finished, be it kickstarter, patreon, pre-release buying or similar. Depending on the setup, specifically with projects like this, you might not be able to support the devs "after the deed is done". (Here it will probably be possible since you can buy it on Steam, but that depends on your location, erotic content is blocked in some areas.)

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Just starting this game and love it. Quick question regarding Samantha’s path though: is there an option to cuck Ryan?

separately, which girl do you think has the best path? So far I’m liking Bree, Samantha, and Minami the most.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
separately, which girl do you think has the best path? So far I’m liking Bree, Samantha, and Minami the most.
It depends on if you mean "story" or "gameplay".

I like Emma's storyline, but properly timing it is a PITA. Managing Palla is fun but otherwise she doesn't appeal to me (yeah, kill me).

The best mix is probably Cassidy to me.

Best waifus, now, still other girls.

Reactions: poodles

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Just starting this game and love it. Quick question regarding Samantha’s path though: is there an option to cuck Ryan?

With Samantha you must catch Ryan cheating before the wedding or at the ,

After the wedding she realizes her marriage sucks , she comes to visit mc sad ending up in bed , there you must confess Ryan cheating and not apologize from there comes revenge and divorce.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Your decision on where to spend money is entirely your of course, so this is not meant as a criticism, but this is what can always happen in any project you get before its finished, be it kickstarter, patreon, pre-release buying or similar. Depending on the setup, specifically with projects like this, you might not be able to support the devs "after the deed is done". (Here it will probably be possible since you can buy it on Steam, but that depends on your location, erotic content is blocked in some areas.)
With a VPN provider you can override the area blocks, i am in Portugal and have various contents blocked but with NordVPN (it has the best offer for me) i can override the area blocks of my country!!! There are various VPN providers for me the best one is NordVPN but there are other VPN providers out there better or worse but the most offer 30 days free of charge and you can cancel before the end of the 30 days.

Said that in my country i bought "Love & Sex: Second Base" on Steam and the updates are for free!! I think Patreon does the same thing, about itch.io i think you have to buy the versions and updates as they come out!! Only a itch.io user can tell you how it really works!!

Sorry for my bad english, i am portuguese!!

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020

Yes you can cuck Ryan. Use the Wiki for the 5 different paths.

MppAccount79

Aug 1, 2017
Searched around for an answer but couldn't find one. Is it possible to continue Kleio's path past 50 LP if you're not in the band? According to the wiki next step is to have studio sex but I don't have access to the studio because I'm not in the band. Am I just screwed out of Kleio's path now or what? If not, what do I do?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes