Postrelos

Jul 30, 2018
I get an error every time I open Samantha's hint windows, any idea what went wrong
If I understand everything correctly, the problem arose because of this quest, which is indicated in the screenshot, if possible, then it is worth rewinding to this point and replaying it.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Then it turns out that it is impossible to do this... On weekdays at 9:00 am, Minami already leaves the house, and on weekends, Samantha does not pick up the phone... hmmm and what to do? Start all over again?
Have you tried a different season? Frustrating, I know!
This might be why Andrealphus mentioned that random might make it easier to accomplish some goals with the women.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Then it turns out that it is impossible to do this... On weekdays at 9:00 am, Minami already leaves the house, and on weekends, Samantha does not pick up the phone... hmmm and what to do? Start all over again?
Ok, so I just loaded a save from just before Sam got accepted into the Home Harem. I picked Call and then Call again. It launched a special dialogue. If she's not answering try saving then advance time by an hour. Try calling again if everyone's still home. If not reload and advance again. Assuming you have the schedule set to random.

I'm not sure but you could be screwed because the Samantha hints are broken. I'd recommend reloading a save and trying again if calling at a different hour doesn't work.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Ok, so I just loaded a save from just before Sam got accepted into the Home Harem. I picked Call and then Call again. It launched a special dialogue. If she's not answering try saving then advance time by an hour. Try calling again if everyone's still home. If not reload and advance again. Assuming you have the schedule set to random.

I'm not sure but you could be screwed because the Samantha hints are broken. I'd recommend reloading a save and trying again if calling at a different hour doesn't work.
We will be making this step a bit easier in the next update ^^

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
We will be making this step a bit easier in the next update ^^
Something to look forward to. Because of work, I fell behind in all my games, and I'm slowly catching up. I haven't gotten back to LoSeSB. Reading the troubles some have, I almost hope that I don't get to that stage until the next update. As a polyamorous man, having the home harem is very important to me. :giggle:

Reactions: Andrealphus

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Noticed in the Alpha "hot coffee scenes" are added. Does that just mean after date sex scene or something else?

JamalCrawford69

Oct 24, 2018
I have two questions:

1)I finished the main story of Lexi (Finished the questline up to Lexi calls Mike and got 80 LP) but my KP limit is stuck on 25.Anything I can do to raise it higher?

2)Not knowing the consequences I finished the Samantha questline as her Boyfriend but I am playing everyone in harem type gameplay so is there anyway to add her into my harem? (Already tried to give her a collar with more than enough stats but couldnt accomplish.)

Thx for the great game looking forward to future updates and content:))

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
I have two questions:

1)I finished the main story of Lexi (Finished the questline up to Lexi calls Mike and got 80 LP) but my KP limit is stuck on 25.Anything I can do to raise it higher?

2)Not knowing the consequences I finished the Samantha questline as her Boyfriend but I am playing everyone in harem type gameplay so is there anyway to add her into my harem? (Already tried to give her a collar with more than enough stats but couldnt accomplish.)

Thx for the great game looking forward to future updates and content:))
1. To raise Lexi's KP, you need to do the Slave Lexi storyline. Start it by taking her on a mall date while Sasha is working there (Saturday afternoon I believe is the right time. Also, best if Sasha is your slave at this point, as well).
2. First, a minor detail concerning the collar: that only works if the wedding went through, but Sam and dickface broke up afterwards after you showed her the pictures of dickface cheating from either the club or the wedding.
Second, to be able to add her into the Home Harem, you need to have an open relationship, which means having her at or above 75 KP and having chosen a specific line of dialogue where you essentially admit to having side girls, otherwise, it won't work.
For more info on both of your questions, I recommend you check the wiki.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Is it normal for Audrey to just up and disappear from the game? I am not sure I can complete the office fuckery quest without Audrey present.
She does briefly disappear after the handjob event in the restaurant, but eventually returns (not sure about the timetable there, so I don't know for how long she vanishes).
Anything else though is a bug, that much is sure.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes