Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
finally got the home harem now gotta ask it is possible to have multiple harems in one playthrough? like havibg both band and home?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
I can't seem to activate the cheat menu. When I get to "a" it opens an accessibility menu and the cheat menu never appears even if I finish the sequence or close the window then finish it.
I know it is outrageous, but if you had bothered to read the message 3 posts above yours you would have found the answer. Equally outrageous, if you had read the OP you would have gotten your answer.

Now we have yet another two posts to clog the thread.

Kaasje404

Apr 15, 2021
Hey, i missed the office party after getting promoted twice because the band (with Sasha) event triggered. Is there a way to trigger the office party again because i can meet 2 new characters there. Or do i have to replay everything?

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
How do I get the Bree or Sasha bathroom BJ/Sex scene the wiki say 20:00-24:00 and had sex with them but if I have sex with them it always ends on 01:00am so how am I suppose to trigger it?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
If I remember correctly, you get the sex scene by asking to have sex with them when you're in the bathroom.
You get the blowjob by having a shower.

Its one or the other, not both.

Reactions: Donkeybong

daxtar543

Sep 13, 2018
I might have a bug but Bree's kp are locked at 50 and I can't raise it looked at the walkthrough but no real mention of that

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes