bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Because at the start you can choose to play as Bree, not a lot of content for her compared to Mike though.
Ahh, it had been too long since I actually started this game, forgot that was an option. If they ever decide to fully flesh out her story, as the MC, then I might jump back into it. I just kind of got burned out on it and have been looking for more female protag games in recent months.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
How do I go about raising Lexi's KP above 75? I've completed the Lexi/Sasha dance events but it doesn't change her upward KP cap.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is it possible that we can get an addition to the OP about the uselessness of asking for full saves in a game with a gazillion possible route combinations and no gallery or anything to replay 95% of the content?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Are the game near completion?
Do you mean "is the game near completion"? "Are" is plural. There is only one game here :)

Well...
Since the version is 21.0.5, it is hard to say. Even Windows is, after about 35 years, only at version 10, so this game must have been developed since the 1960s - OR the dev doesn't follow versioning conventions (yes, there is a standard).

Maybe he means v0.21 which means it is in alpha and a long way from completion.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Those are , meant to add a little bit of humour to the game.
Yes, perhaps. Chibi is invented in order to make content with small children "okay". I know it's explained in another way, but yeah. Same as all the games with 20 year olds who look eleven.
In most western countries, just making a game character seem underage, regardless of the explained age, is a criminal offense.

So I feel that's a bad choice to make for a game like this, even though the characters seem adult. That just makes it stupid to do chibi.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Since the version is 21.0.5, it is hard to say. Even Windows is, after about 35 years, only at version 10, so this game must have been developed since the 1960s - OR the dev doesn't follow versioning conventions (yes, there is a standard).
Not following versioning conventions? You never heard of "date of release" I guess... ^^ (not everyone uses sequence based ids...)
The game uses a mix of date of release and sequence based after the following pattern: <year>.<month>.<minor><bugfix>

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Yes, perhaps. Chibi is invented in order to make content with small children "okay". I know it's explained in another way, but yeah. Same as all the games with 20 year olds who look eleven.
In most western countries, just making a game character seem underage, regardless of the explained age, is a criminal offense.

So I feel that's a bad choice to make for a game like this, even though the characters seem adult. That just makes it stupid to do chibi.
The chibi form has evolved from what used to be known as "Super Deformed", where originally, it was used to get around graphical limitations of early consoles. Of course, one of the side effects has the character looking "cuter", but in no way does it depict them as children.

Lets take one of the most recognisable characters in gaming history, Chun Li from Street Fighter. Over the decades that Street Fighter has been around, there have been times where Capcom has needed to get around graphical limitations and thus has used the Super Deformed, later Chibi, style.
1621991200596.png
Have they de-aged Chun Li?
Have they made her a child?

No, because that's not what the art style does. The implication is simply the character is the same age, they're just smaller and cuter.

This is not just a Japanese art style, its been used more frequently in Western media, in particular, Animation, often as a punchline for a joke.

Another example, this time from one of the biggest brands in the world right now, Marvel.
1621991489655.png

The youngest characters there, Spider-Gwen, is about 19. Given they're showing several characters who have not appeared in the MCU but rather the comics, we can also say that Spider-man is probably in his mid to late 20s. The oldest are Captain America (over 100), Wolverine (over 120) and Thor (thousands of years old). Not one of them has been made a child or is being depicted as such.

Look, the game clearly states that the characters are over the age of 18. You might not like the chibi choice, that's fine, but there's no need to imply this is suddenly illegal. Besides, I'm sure there will soon be an in-game menu option to not see them.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Love & Sex: Second Base [v21.5.0a] [Andrealphus] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 710 MB

Compressed Win Size: 333 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 315 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 322 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes