Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Everyone complaining about people asking for full saves don't seem to realize that they're asking for a save so they can skip the hours of grind, since there isn't a "Play from new content" button in the game.
Stupid peoples also don't realize, there's a cheat button on their phone where they can maxxed out every stats, gives every skills that are available to the MC, get as many money they want and also have a saved MC with their name on. Also, if they want to see a scene, they can max out any girl's stat and play through their events long as those event are not season locked.

SAndD

Aug 21, 2016
You don't actually have to whore them out. When you become the CEO, get a spy camera and stick it in your office. When the deal happens, you can refuse and blackmail them.
So are you placing a new camera, and not using the one you placed during the investigation with Cassidy? Because I can't place a new one inside the personal office and I can't get the blackmail option to appear.

Edit: Never mind, you have to place the camera before the quest stage of the meeting. Even if you haven't started the meeting yet, you need to put it before. Oh well, I had a save close to it and I can redo the meeting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Donkeybong

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
BUG When you start a new game + you start at the intelligence level of your previous game but loose your unlocked talk topics, making it impossible to learn them in a new game +

Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
Anybody else having trouble installing the recent update? I can download the ZIP file itself, but when I try to extract it, this happens; both with WinRAR and with 7-Zip. I had better luck with the latter, but...
1622008430815.png

xBreedControl

May 7, 2020
Started a new save to get Emma scenes, Emma after date wont trigger and ive been on 20 dates following what the perams are. did 4 dates, acepted decition, still no to coming home. need help

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Everyone complaining about people asking for full saves don't seem to realize that they're asking for a save so they can skip the hours of grind, since there isn't a "Play from new content" button in the game.
Well, what is the old content you had then from which to continue? Did you have dom or sub Sasha, is she bimbofied or only by half, is there a Maid or a Gamer Bree, is Kylie in prison or free, what car do you own, how did you resolve Hannah? Part of the hours of grind is setting paths for the girls and thus actually deciding something, and LSSB just happens to have more options than the standard VN or sandbox.

(Also, I am planning on opening a repair service for broken F95 harddisks, this seems to be a major issue on these forums.)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Does Kleio still look like a horse?
The changed looks are here to stay as has been repeatedly explained by Andrealphus. So while I personally do not subscribe to "horse" even though I preferred the old version, the answer you're looking for is yes, also for the next update and the one after that.

Reactions: Donkeybong

Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
The changed looks are here to stay as has been repeatedly explained by Andrealphus. So while I personally do not subscribe to "horse" even though I preferred the old version, the answer you're looking for is yes, also for the next update and the one after that.
Well I, for one, ain't complaining.
I'm probably the only person who isn't even remotely bothered by Kleio's new look.

Then again, I'm also apparently the only person who hates Cassidy's side story, so it's whatever.

Reactions: Andrealphus

Rajin

Dec 6, 2019
How do I stay awake in Alexia's movie date, or rather how would I see the Ntr scene its not working for me?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Is Minami able to be proposed to? I see an option in her quest line but the prompt never shows up

May 31, 2019
new game+ has a problem with knowledge, your maxed out stat carries over but all the conversation options that come with it are still locked. Solved it with the cheat option, just reduce knowledge to 0, then max it out again

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes