Surav

Nov 25, 2017
How do I uncap Samantha's sub stat?
She is locked on 50 and I can't make her join the home harem.

Drekor

Sep 25, 2018
Hmm, you could try the following console command:
hero.known_talk_subjects.append("tv")

You may need to remove it from the non-active subjects too:
game.talk_subjects.remove("tv")

Don't know if this will break anything further...
That worked, thanks!

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Facing some problem with Minami's Route after the mom's visit, cant seem to progress from here any ideas for a fix?

View attachment 1214115 View attachment 1214116 View attachment 1214117
You'll need to take her on a number of dates to various locations, as describe here:
I don't know if this is what you mean, but I hope it's helpful either way.

I've been wondering about that, too. I think it may be a bug with 21.5.0a, but don't take my word for it.

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
I don't know if it's a bug, or if it's a new addition to the game and working as intended, but there is definitely a Sam KP issue that was introduced with 21.5.0a. I ran into this by giving Sam a gift and seeing her KP drop from 100 to a new cap of 50. This behavior has sometimes been a result of new content being added, but I don't believe Sam received any new content this month, so my guess is it's a bug.

Reactions: Surav

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
i hope in future the mc mike is changed back to the old look not this comic book look that is there now and hope that is not the direction that you are going for in the future updates i think that ruin the game

vikmaster

May 1, 2018
the game has ntr tag
The protagonist is the one who does the ntr or simply sees how others steal his girlfriend?

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
the game has ntr tag
The protagonist is the one who does the ntr or simply sees how others steal his girlfriend?
Both. There is some stuff where the MC gets essentially cucked, but it's avoidable. And there's some stuff where the MC steals a few girls away.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
i hope in future the mc mike is changed back to the old look not this comic book look that is there now and hope that is not the direction that you are going for in the future updates i think that ruin the game
Mike never had a "previous" look

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes