kghky

Oct 13, 2019
Certain girls likes certain date place. Unless she suggested a place, it would be wise to date her favourite place to start off. Also, its better not to interact with her for the whole day to keep all interaction available during dates, so don't talk, dont kiss her, don't compliment her, don't give her present. Save them all for during date. You need to get to around 85 DP before leaving for her to suggest going to dance.

Sasha loves pub btw.

Do not forget to hold off on things like "Compliment" and "Kiss" for the date. Those really help it along.

This pub is the right choice, but why does the percentage of knowing decrease?

8.png

9.png

10.png

Last edited:

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
Two things and one thing is that smantha is related to 90. How can we continue? The second thing is that smantha found out that MC was unfaithful.

11.png

12.png

Mandingo6969

Apr 4, 2018
hello guys, i had threesome with ryan and samantha and she is not datable now :/ do u know cheat or something to jump on the beginning of bath b or c? i wanna repair it.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Can a member of one harem be a part of another? For example Sasha can be in the band and home harem, I was wondering if this applied to the some of the other girls that can be in multiple harems.
Yes, harem membership is not exclusive to that harem.

Reactions: Donkeybong

RiyumaJin

Dec 1, 2018
Hi i have a question, i have been spending a lot of time to trigger either "Guitar in the park" or "First Date" on Bree MC Mike's path i can say, i cant trigger both of em, he just ends up saying its nice spending time with you and sasha, im on the block this is the one to unlock the 40% for mike How do you proceed on this

Templemp

Apr 2, 2020
I had the confession with Samantha and she had less than 75 KP and she became my girlfriend. How do I change that and make it so we are in a non exclusive relationship? I really don't want to load that save because it is so far back. Thanks

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
Hi all, I can't trigger Palla to teach dancing for some reason. Tried a bunch of times and she just refuses to dance. She is currently 60/25/25

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Two things and one thing is that smantha is related to 90. How can we continue? The second thing is that smantha found out that MC was unfaithful.

View attachment 1230887

View attachment 1230889
Samantha wants to know the truth
Prerequisites: done Samantha's confession, Samantha >= 85,

Samantha asks Mike if he has been seeing other girls on the side.

I admit ( < 75)
I'll be faithfulSamtha's status will change to girlfriend
I can't promiseSamantha is gone forever
I admit ( >= 75)Samantha will accept a non exclusive relationship
You're the only oneSamtha's status will change to girlfriend

Reactions: kghky

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I had the confession with Samantha and she had less than 75 KP and she became my girlfriend. How do I change that and make it so we are in a non exclusive relationship? I really don't want to load that save because it is so far back. Thanks
higher submission

I admit ( < 75)

Reactions: Donkeybong

kghky

Oct 13, 2019

I admit ( < 75)
How to break through the 90% relationship?

15.png

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
it is impossible to get 75 1622972726270.png on path A for Samantha? which Path of hers leads to that threshold?
is it possible to change the situation with console comands?
which console comands are usueful to make Emma your girlfriend? (like deleting girlfriends status, "Emma Love points", and regarding Samantha being my girlfriend)
i know it is impossible to obtain more than 50 on Bree's Gamer path but it is possible to do that with console comand?

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
it is impossible to get 75 View attachment 1231977 on path A for Samantha? which Path of hers leads to that threshold?
is it possible to change the situation with console comands?
which console comands are usueful to make Emma your girlfriend? (like deleting girlfriends status, "Emma Love points", and regarding Samantha being my girlfriend)
i know it is impossible to obtain more than 50 on Bree's Gamer path but it is possible to do that with console comand?

It's pretty easy to set a girl's maximum to be 100 via the console.

`Girl's name here`.sub.max=100

IE:

samantha.sub.max=100

When I did if for Samantha it let me trigger the non exclusive relationship event outcome. The problem I'm facing though is that despite having 100 Samantha still refuses to accept a collar. I'm assuming there's some flag that's set by completing her revenge path. If anyone could help me figure out that flag / the proper console command to artificially trigger it I'd greatly appreciate it.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes