Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Hmm, haven't seen it myself yet because I need to start a new game for that, but that should be the requirements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As far as I can see their status is not set in the code. (Probably because their "Slave" paths aren't finished yet...)
Personally, I do not recommend the event of lexi and aletta, Unless you'd rather see Aletta getting fucked by Danny

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
This game really needs a complete walkthrough...
Between the retconnings, the super precise requirements for each event and the size of the game/number of girls, it's impossible to 100% complete it right now...
Even the creator isn't up to everything in the game I believe, though you can't deny that he's ambitious and improving.
I dropped this game a few months ago thinking "The content will be better organized and the game more clear to play when I come back to it" but it turns out I was very wrong.
The endless back and forth between girls's playthroughs completely and utterly fucked my saves (again) meaning that at least a third of the routes are closed to me because of events and/or bugs.
This means another start yet again which is one of the most recurrent reasons why people abandon games and that's too bad because this game is, overall, pretty good !

Andrealphus if you see this message, my (very humble as I'm just a player and not a developper) opinion is that you should concentrate on closing everything you've done so far with all the girls and plotlines that you've introduced before bringing new things. Moving the story forward instead of backwards everytime will probably make it easier for you AND the players as it will stop to contradict every save with events or bugs that would break them.

As an example : Shiori's route is bugged for me because of a retcon of her route a few months ago and that means that the office harem is too by extension.
That is just one example among many of what the back and forth from old to new content is doing and that's quite frustrating...

Apart from that rant, it's a very good game ! Keep up the good work !

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
This game really needs a complete walkthrough...
Is the wiki not enough?

Between the retconnings, the super precise requirements for each event and the size of the game/number of girls, it's impossible to 100% complete it right now...
Yeah it's not possible to get 100% but you're playing an unfinished game, so retconnings are a normal thing until the game is finally complete. (So if you can't stand that, wait till the game is complete and don't rant about an unfinished game...)
100% in this game will never be possible, because you've to decide between a few girls/routes (for instance Camila or Kylie, which Bree path you choose, which Samantha path you choose, etc...)

The endless back and forth between girls's playthroughs completely and utterly fucked my saves (again) meaning that at least a third of the routes are closed to me because of events and/or bugs.
Just have started my playthrough in 21.6.0c, but I did a complete runthrough in 21.5.0e and I would argue if you don't use the early versions (like 21.6.0, 21.6.0a, etc.) there are not that many bugs. Only play those early release versions if you want to report bugs, otherwise wait a week or two after a version comes out before playing it...
Also some routes are meant to close if you fuck up at some point, you're not playing a VN here, your choices have consequences...

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
Is the wiki not enough?

Yeah it's not possible to get 100% but you're playing an unfinished game, so retconnings are a normal thing until the game is finally complete. (So if you can't stand that, wait till the game is complete and don't rant about an unfinished game...)
100% in this game will never be possible, because you've to decide between a few girls/routes (for instance Camila or Kylie, which Bree path you choose, which Samantha path you choose, etc...)

Just have started my playthrough in 21.6.0c, but I did a complete runthrough in 21.5.0e and I would argue if you don't use the early versions (like 21.6.0, 21.6.0a, etc.) there are not that many bugs. Only play those early release versions if you want to report bugs, otherwise wait a week or two after a version comes out before playing it...
Also some routes are meant to close if you fuck up at some point, you're not playing a VN here, your choices have consequences...
The wiki is helpful yes but a linear walkthrough on a PDF would be more helpful to both the creator and the player I think.

I know there are choices and different routes, what I mean when I say 100% completition is that even the routes that you've chosen and accomplished may be compromised in the future because of updates that retcon past events and/or change them.
I did wait quite a bit for the game developpment to go on but the more you wait the more you're likely to have to start over repeatidly.

That's the reason of my post, more than just a rant it's to point out the main flaw of the game that may never be finished at this rate unfortunately.

You talk about your playtrough started in 21.5.0e having no problem, that's good for you ! Personally I've followed this game for years now because I think it deserves to be played but I'm at my sixth time having to start all over again and that gets really tiring even for a good game such as this one.

I didn't write that just to spite the creator and his game, I just wrote my player experience hoping that it will be helpful to him.

PS: No need to be rude just because of some constructive critisim

Reactions: kidderyao

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
The wiki is helpful yes but a linear walkthrough on a PDF would be more helpful to both the creator and the player I think.
It's a dating sim, you can do what you want at any time, a linear walkthrough would be out of date in 2 or 3 versions, as I said this is not a VN... ^^
But if you think there's need for one, why not sit down and create one (and keep it updated) yourself?

I did wait quite a bit for the game developpment to go on but the more you wait the more you're likely to have to start over repeatidly.
So the development of the game isn't fast enough, is that what you try to tell here?
The game is meant to be played several times, besides that you could do as many saves you want, so you don't have to play from the beginning again.

That's the reason of my post, more than just a rant it's to point out the main flaw of the game that may never be finished at this rate unfortunately.
Yeah and you ranted about bugs, bugs because of rectons and retcons, which probably all will not be present in the finished version of the game. I totally get that you don't want to start over and over again, but the only solution for that is waiting for the finished game, there is always a possibility that some content from earlier versions can break...

You talk about your playtrough started in 21.5.0e having no problem, that's good for you ! Personally I've followed this game for years now because I think it deserves to be played but I'm at my sixth time having to start all over again and that gets really tiring even for a good game such as this one.
And you talk about your playthroughs and you had some bugs (which you probably didn't even report to the dev), that's bad for you! I got several saves, my oldest is over a year old and I use it every time to see the new content (before starting a completely new save per version) and guess what nearly everything is complete in this save. If you think playing the game again after only 6 times is not worth it, you should wait... (I think Andrealphus said it will take at least one year to finish it some time ago)

I didn't write that just to spite the creator and his game, I just wrote my player experience hoping that it will be helpful to him.
I'm also just writing this from my own experiences with the game, I have no spite against you, I just disagree with nearly everything you wrote in your post...

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Anybody know where to find ropes for Aletta? I can't find them for purchase at the mall.

Manumaster

Jan 26, 2020
I need help in the Aletta Walkthrough, when Aletta is in 50 of love the story tracker says that i have to see Aletta while she is in the work, but when i go to work, the event don't starts, i don't now if i have to do the Aletta Hobbies. If someone can answer me i would appreciate It.
P.D: ( I know there is a wiki but i don't know if It is updated, because don't say anything about this event)

Reactions: daneyx

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I need help in the Aletta Walkthrough, when Aletta is in 50 of love the story tracker says that i have to see Aletta while she is in the work, but when i go to work, the event don't starts, i don't now if i have to do the Aletta Hobbies. If someone can answer me i would appreciate It.
P.D: ( I know there is a wiki but i don't know if It is updated, because don't say anything about this event)
Do you have finished the "Dwayne & Cassidy" questline I'm pretty sure it needs to be completed for this one...

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
It's a dating sim, you can do what you want at any time, a linear walkthrough would be out of date in 2 or 3 versions, as I said this is not a VN... ^^
But if you think there's need for one, why not sit down and create one (and keep it updated) yourself?

So the development of the game isn't fast enough, is that what you try to tell here?
The game is meant to be played several times, besides that you could do as many saves you want, so you don't have to play from the beginning again.

Yeah and you ranted about bugs, bugs because of rectons and retcons, which probably all will not be present in the finished version of the game. I totally get that you don't want to start over and over again, but the only solution for that is waiting for the finished game, there is always a possibility that some content from earlier versions can break...

And you talk about your playthroughs and you had some bugs (which you probably didn't even report to the dev), that's bad for you! I got several saves, my oldest is over a year old and I use it every time to see the new content (before starting a completely new save per version) and guess what nearly everything is complete in this save. If you think playing the game again after only 6 times is not worth it, you should wait... (I think Andrealphus said it will take at least one year to finish it some time ago)

I'm also just writing this from my own experiences with the game, I have no spite against you, I just disagree with nearly everything you wrote in your post...
True, you make fair points even though there are some that I disagree with.

It's not that the game developpment isn't fast enough, it's that it's inconsistent and harmful to play experience.
As you said, it's no VN. If I had to put it in a category, I'd say it's an RPG and RPGs take long time to finish with a lot of grind, just like LoseB.
That's why I said it's not good to go back and forth time and time again.
Imagine that when playing The Witcher 3, you receive a message of CDPR randomly saying :
"Ok we've added an update to the game which changes the story before point X with a much better route but you can't access it unless you start the game all over again... Oh and if you decide that you won't restart the game then you'll have some problems down the road, sorry about that byyyyyee !"

And then you repeat this 10 times...

Nevertheless it IS a good game and you do make a good point saying that the game should probably be played once it's finished.

I will certainly follow your advice there and wait for the final product as it is more annoying to play the game over and over now than to play it one last time with everything sorted out.

To the newcomers that would like to play this game, I'd say it's a good game but I STRONGLY recommend that you wait until it's finished to play it :) !

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Couple questions/requests.

What do they mean by "- Fuck ceo shiori & Cassidy". Is that new scenes or what
also
"The office ending" what do they mean by that? Is it just the marriage endings for each office member
Lastly if someone could give me a save for the Lexi/Alleta scene or the start of the new lexi scene, thank you

Redstone_Killer

Nov 29, 2020
This game would be spectacular if they did the walkthrough of how to obtain each woman, I stopped playing this game because I was almost finishing when I realized that I was missing many women and besides that the route with them was already closed :D

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
This game would be spectacular if they did the walkthrough of how to obtain each woman, I stopped playing this game because I was almost finishing when I realized that I was missing many women and besides that the route with them was already closed :D
Use the wiki it's helpful but sometimes confusing.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
It's not that the game developpment isn't fast enough, it's that it's inconsistent and harmful to play experience.
Imagine that when playing The Witcher 3, you receive a message of CDPR randomly saying :
"Ok we've added an update to the game which changes the story before point X with a much better route but you can't access it unless you start the game all over again... Oh and if you decide that you won't restart the game then you'll have some problems down the road, sorry about that byyyyyee !"
You compare here a big AAA developer and publisher with a small Indie developer and his team. The Witcher 3 was released as a full price title once the content was completed (of course there were some bugfixes, but there wasn't any content added to the base game afterwards besides DLCs, which also were released completed content wise)
LoSeSB is kinda an early access title, it's growing dynamically depending which writers/artists/devs (from the team) are currently available...
I guess the game I would compare LoSeSB to would be "The Forest" which was in early access for a few years...

I'd say it's a good game but I STRONGLY recommend that you wait until it's finished to play it
I would only recommend this to people who have an issue with restarting the game to many times when bugs occure... ^^

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes