Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
What new scenes and events are on this update? And, yes, I know I can check the OP but I'm asking for a more spoilery news.

Mirlo

Dec 7, 2017
This game is cool. I bought it allrdy but what i realy miss are animations and the girl path is so empty.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The "Female protagonist" tag should be removed from the OP till that part actually gets some content in game (if ever, which not to otherwise criticize the game doesn't sound very likely to me).
While I agree that the female MC content isn't worth trying right now (and the game even tells you so at character creation), as long as something is in the game by forum rules, the tag stands.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
On a side note, can we just get rid of the mutant polio girl? She's creepy. I can't see how Anna would have ended up with her.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
On a side note, can we just get rid of the mutant polio girl? She's creepy. I can't see how Anna would have ended up with her.
See, I might have called Gwen an ogre, but looking back, that's an insult to ogres.
As for Anna previously dating her...I kinda imagine that Anna is the kind of person who would find it hard to say no to a lot of things.

Reactions: kidderyao

Deofol

Jul 2, 2021
Office harem not working. Says to take Lavish on restaurant date but nothing happened? Bug?
Maybe you could try maxing out her current max lp and taking her out for a few dates to different locations before going to the restaurant, it worked for me

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
While I agree that the female MC content isn't worth trying right now (and the game even tells you so at character creation), as long as something is in the game by forum rules, the tag stands.
Sounds pretty much like false advertising to me, but no one would go against the forum rules for the sake of not wasting the time of people looking through the very own site's filters for games they enjoy, would they ?

EDIT: just make it clear once again, not criticizing the game or you for that matter, just saying that tags should be helpful and save time when searching for games, not mislead players. How many times will people bear to answer questions in this thread about FProtag gameplay that doesn't and probably will never exist ?

It's good to have rules, but rules are made to be improved upon when they no longer fill their intended purposes.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Donkeybong

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sounds pretty much like false advertising to me, but no one would go against the forum rules for the sake of not wasting the time of people looking through the very own site's filters for games they enjoy, would they ?

EDIT: just make it clear once again, not criticizing the game or you for that matter, just saying that tags should be helpful and not mislead players. It's good to have rules, but rules are made to be improved upon when they no longer fill their intended purposes.
Whether or not a tag applies is generally not in the power of the dev, although they will probably say what they want. If a tag is wrong or missing, you can always report it and it will be changed.

However, this game gets the "female protagonist" tag not by Andrealphus' choice but by the rules of F95. And yes, that can be misleading for people looking for specific stuff (e. g. I know a game where there is one scene between two male side characters that most players will probably miss due to it needing very specific choices to occur - poof, gay tag. People looking for "gay" will not be happy). However, that is not a fault of this game but of the forum rules and needs to be addressed elsewhere (and has been, multiple times, but to no avail, like splitting tags for "appears" and "is a theme of the game"). But since it is not within the power of Andrealphus (unless he takes all the content out), it is not false advertising.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Agreed. Hey Andrealphus - I realize that your patrons dictate the priorities on who gets updates but it has been a long time since Alexis got any kind of new content. Is there an update for her anywhere on the horizon? Thanks.
can you ask him politely, dude? xD
really like her story, also a lil bit of ntr of her story wont hurt much LOL

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Its a harem game, not a necromancy simulator.
Seems like you don't know yet but some Characters will die or disappear but in my case, some just dies and gets killed by Kylie and I know it's not Necromancy and It's a Harem Game but isn't the point of the Harem Game collecting the girls as many as possible?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Seems like you don't know yet but some Characters will die or disappear but in my case, some just dies and gets killed by Kylie and I know it's not Necromancy and It's a Harem Game but isn't the point of the Harem Game collecting the girls as many as possible?
Sarcasm is a foreign language to you, isn't it?

I am aware of Kylie murdering other characters.
I'm also aware that despite this being a harem game, not every girl is going to be available to you, in the case of Kylie or Camilla. Its either/or. There's no having your cake and eating it. Kylie is a psychopath. Its pretty much telegraphed to you almost immediately and if you choose to engage in a relationship with her, well, there are consequences.
This is a harem game, but its also a game where actions have consequences. Cheat on a girl? You're gonna lose her. Date the psycho, you're going to get tasered and sexually assaulted. And if you don't get her locked up, she's going to murder someone.

bryan-cranston-drop-the-mic.gif

Reactions: Donkeybong
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes