Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I repeat, if you dress the end with Aletta you will understand
Frank West es el protagonista del juego de Capcom Dead Rising. Por lo general, usa una chaqueta negra con una camisa blanca. La broma que hice fue que el personaje principal se parece a Frank West. Una vez más te has avergonzado por no prestar atención. Mira, lo entiendo, el inglés no es tu primer idioma, pero esta no es la primera vez que parece que te has confundido con lo que alguien dijo en este foro.

También a cualquier hispanohablante, mis disculpas. Culpa al traductor de Google.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Frank West es el protagonista del juego de Capcom Dead Rising. Por lo general, usa una chaqueta negra con una camisa blanca. La broma que hice fue que el personaje principal se parece a Frank West. Una vez más te has avergonzado por no prestar atención. Mira, lo entiendo, el inglés no es tu primer idioma, pero esta no es la primera vez que parece que te has confundido con lo que alguien dijo en este foro.

También a cualquier hispanohablante, mis disculpas. Culpa al traductor de Google.
I'm not.

The cover reminds me of the end with Aletta when it came out.

Jan 5, 2018
Hell, seems we should give them such a grace or more if they update regularly with more than bugfixes or 'added an image' updates.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Hell, seems we should give them such a grace or more if they update regularly with more than bugfixes or 'added an image' updates.
Andrealphus, update is game on a monthly basis, which is great, i see here developers that updates their game irregularly and some of them just update their game with 3 or 4 new images passed 3 or 4 months. Remember that this is a work on progress, so it's normal that "bugfixes" appear constantly and if this month just added:
- 15 new full screen scenes (Audrey, Shiori, Aletta, Lavish, Lexi)
- 15 new story events (Audrey, Shiori, Aletta, Lavish, Ayesha)
- 1 new location (classroom)
- 1 new background (trailer park)
- 1 new music (Office)
- bug fixes.

In the background and most of the people working with him are creating new storys and/or events to the "girls", so 15 new events is less but i bet that there were a ton of bugfixes in the game!! And remember one more thing you getting the game for free here, there are people that are paying for the game and sharing it here. So be a little more comprehensive.

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
Andrealphus, update is game on a monthly basis, which is great, i see here developers that updates their game irregularly and some of them just update their game with 3 or 4 new images passed 3 or 4 months. Remember that this is a work on progress, so it's normal that "bugfixes" appear constantly and if this month just added:
- 1 new music (Office)
- bug fixes.

In the background and most of the people working with him are creating new storys and/or events to the "girls", so 15 new events is less but i bet that there were a ton of bugfixes in the game!! And remember one more thing you getting the game for free here, there are people that are paying for the game and sharing it here. So be a little more comprehensive.
Honestly EVERYONE should AT LEAST at some point get the game on Steam to support the developer. Screw Patreon.

LIONREX

Oct 26, 2019
Hello, one question the other's weekly 1,2,3,4 update of august they are include in the new update 21.8?

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
- 1 new music (Office)
- bug fixes.

The change log of 21.8.0 is still the same as 21.7.2b, Have no idea what have added

skdhn

Jul 6, 2017
Love & Sex: Second Base [v21.7.1a] [Andrealphus] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 979 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 517 MB MEGA
Compressed Mac Size: 483 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
can you do the newest version too?

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
How do you activate the office harem in this update? It says I should take Lavish on a restaurant date but I've already done it in all the different seasons and nothing happens. I must be missing something.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
How do you activate the office harem in this update? It says I should take Lavish on a restaurant date but I've already done it in all the different seasons and nothing happens. I must be missing something.
If its your 1st playthrough, I suggest you do it blind. Just play however you like and do whatever comes to mind.
Its very fun. It can be funny and unexpected too :D

But if this is your second playthrough and you are hunting for specific sex scenes, situations, relationships and harem combinations. Then I suggest you go to the wiki for this game and see the specific triggers. Its detailed with a step by step explanation.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes