Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
If you need "enough" NTR then probably not. It is only a very limited amount of scenes, not a main kink in this game, more of a trait of a character who has problems which will be solved.
I've forgotten, is it even possible for that arc to end in netorare? Can you make it so the character chooses to leave the MC due to the other?

If the LI is not stolen away, it may be NTR according to F95's broad definition, but it's not netorare.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I've forgotten, is it even possible for that arc to end in netorare? Can you make it so the character chooses to leave the MC due to the other?

If the LI is not stolen away, it may be NTR according to F95's broad definition, but it's not netorare.
Not yet

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
How much ntr contents does this game has? do you think it's enough for me to play it?
Although there is also a threesome with Sasha possible in addition to the other character's scenes, I agree this game will not suit those looking for a large amount of NTR.

Ken Kai

Dec 2, 2017
SOS, anyone with an update save file? I'm a return player but don't really want to go through the whole process again, would really appreciate if anyone can share with me!

gnaa

Aug 18, 2020
there's a way remove pregnancy or pregnant girls? i really don't have that kind of kink and bree is pregnant for like 2 seasons of the game

Lantern

Sep 29, 2016
there's a way remove pregnancy or pregnant girls? i really don't have that kind of kink and bree is pregnant for like 2 seasons of the game
If you use the cheat click on the girls name and undo pregnancy. You can also make it so you dont get girls pregnant

CaptainNugget

May 29, 2020
Hi, recently i downloaded a newer version for android, but my old saves still there, on the new version and when i want to save, the new saves, they look on black screen is there any solution? I tried to delete the saves and re-install the game, but the old saves keep appearing

CaptainNugget

May 29, 2020
I downloaded the new android version, but when i want to save, it looks like this, i already tried to re-install the game but the old saves still there

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
i don't know if this is a bug, but after i downloaded the new version of the game this thing keeps showing up
No DC is Nvidia setting reseting (restoring) the global 3d settings fixed it if it annoys you

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I downloaded the new android version, but when i want to save, it looks like this, i already tried to re-install the game but the old saves still there
Because they are still in the (hidden by default windows directory) C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ewLose
Make AppData visible right click directory untick hidden
Then make shortcut to desktop
As your using Andriod mught be an issue My files → Internal storage → Android → Data
Other Andriod My files → Internal storage →Android →Obb

dawlben

Jan 11, 2021
Because they are still in the (hidden by default windows directory) C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ewLose
Make AppData visible right click directory untick hidden
Then make shortcut to desktop
As your using Andriod mught be an issue My files → Internal storage → Android → Data
Other Andriod My files → Internal storage →Android →Obb
A shortcut to the AppData directory is %userprofile%\AppData\

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes