Davner

Jan 30, 2018
I don't get Alexis. She says she never cheated not once, but will cheat on you at every opportunity she can if your stats are a little too low or you dont tell off a guy. I think she is just a two faced hoe.

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
I don't get Alexis. She says she never cheated not once, but will cheat on you at every opportunity she can if your stats are a little too low or you dont tell off a guy. I think she is just a two faced hoe.
Finish her story.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
where the good dammmn i can find last update and when i say it or wonder this i mean on v21.7.2b please someone upload here the good links where update can be downloaded thanks.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Does dev plan to add romantic paths for some of the MILFs in the game, Cherie and, what's Bree's boss's name? Kiara?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Something like this?
Two-Faced Hoe.png
Alexis didn't cheat when they were together. She was raped by a teacher, and when Mike rejected her, the PTSD got worse. By the time Mike meets up with her again, she has very little self-esteem and finds it hard to control herself sexually, no doubt hoping that one of these random encounters will protect her like Mike didn't.

Vari0001

Mar 13, 2021
Hi everyone i have some problem with Minami story. I not do any cheat
I almost finished Minami story and home harem Minami. i have 100% siscon. I try to follow but some event siscon not trigger . What can I do to finish all? Her status can change to girlfriend?
Minami.png Minami 2.png Minami 3.png Minami 4.png

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Did the story get stuck when you play cheat??
When you use the phone app (in game cheats) it should not happen. When you set or remove flags by other means, it easily can happen. Also there seem to be a few bugs, so sometimes stories may get stuck regardless of cheating.

Reactions: Frans090080

Frans090080

Jul 12, 2020
When you use the phone app (in game cheats) it should not happen. When you set or remove flags by other means, it easily can happen. Also there seem to be a few bugs, so sometimes stories may get stuck regardless of cheating.
So sad man so that means I need to restart the whole game?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes