Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
You made an amazing game, and its not completed yet. Hope you focus on mike before moving to bree.
I hope that too .. but they spend alot of time mike I hope they make good update and finish last touches and I feel things still missing like if I look to another game like this one and I hope they wont take alot of time to enjoy bree as well because they get 17K+ and still making small updates

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
21.7.2b, Can't marry all off the 5 girls togather as Lexi LP is locked at 80.
Did I do something wrong?
Pretty sure you didn't. It's just that Lexi's content currently doesn't go past 80 LP, so I guess that will be coming sometime soon.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I damn know her backstory. But for someone who tried to win the heart of her champion, she sure arent shy away flirting with other guys right in front of you. On your date.
No she isn't. And it may not be reasonable. But with some experiences comes unreasonable behaviour. She was badly wronged in the past (to understate it) and while it would be nice if she wasn't affected by it, she was. Can't just "walk it off" and go all rational about everything that has happened.

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
Things are all over around.even with the help of walkthrough struggling to get full content.Stuck at Aletta 50% love i have over 90 charm.How to date girl at beach now i dont see option and cant progress alexis further.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Things are all over around.even with the help of walkthrough struggling to get full content.Stuck at Aletta 50% love i have over 90 charm.How to date girl at beach now i dont see option and cant progress alexis further.
Certain dates are only available in certain seasons.

Getting all girls (minus the ones you automatically miss) in indeed difficult, happens in games that 100% run is hard even in doable games. Since you will need at least two walkthroughs anyway and New Game + removes a lot of the lack of resources in the early game I would suggest to only do about half of the girls per run - look for harems to get the combos.

Sphere24

Nov 3, 2019
I love this game, it ran perfectly and without issue for the longest time until a few weeks ago. The game won't launch at all anymore. I've tried compatibility mode, troubleshooter, run as admin. I've redownload from multiple sources, installed to different drives on my windows 10 PC, with multiple versions of the game too. It just does not want to launch. Are there hidden files installed somewhere with saved settings/profile data that might be causing this issue?

I open the log and it says
Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.09s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader took 0.12s
Loading error handling took 0.12s
Loading script took 3.16s
Did you get a fix for it?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How much ntr contents does this game has? do you think it's enough for me to play it?
If you need "enough" NTR then probably not. It is only a very limited amount of scenes, not a main kink in this game, more of a trait of a character who has problems which will be solved.

Reactions: Konstantinus
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes