kachel

Feb 11, 2018
I Made Emma's Love up to 60. But to go over 60 on the wiki I have to make Samantha her girlfriend. But I already made her a slave. how can i solve it?

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Can someone please help me? I’m working on the home harem, but the Minari part won’t trigger. I just keeps saying that ‘she knows something’s up’ (or something like that, I don’t have the game in front of me right now). Does anyone know why this happening and if so how to fix and/or trigger it?

Last edited:

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Can someone please help me? I’m working on the home harem, but the Minari part won’t trigger. I just keeps saying that ‘she knows something’s up’ (or something like that, I don’t have the game in front of me right now). Does anyone know why this happening and if so how to fix and/or trigger it?
If you distract her from you having a 3 way with Bree and Sasha then it will keep looping until you fail out of ever having her join. Admit the 3 way to her.

Blissful

Dec 24, 2017
I was able to run older versions of this game, but the latest version somehow keeps crashing on startup, the log file says: "can't open cache/shaders.txt" does anyone know what to do about this?
Hold down SHIFT when starting the game, then select the option force Angle renderer.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
If you distract her from you having a 3 way with Bree and Sasha then it will keep looping until you fail out of ever having her join. Admit the 3 way to her.
I have absolutely no idea what you mean by this? What do you mean distract you out out having a threeway? Do you mean I have to go back to an earlier save because that’s not really an option, otherwise I will lose basically all progress with every other girl in the game. Or can I repeat a certain event to retrigger the situation?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I have absolutely no idea what you mean by this? What do you mean distract you out out having a threeway? Do you mean I have to go back to an earlier save because that’s not really an option, otherwise I will lose basically all progress with every other girl in the game. Or can I repeat a certain event to retrigger the situation?
Basically:
- You have a threesome with Bree and Sasha.
- You stay in bed with them until roughly 8am.
- Minami comes in just after the girls leave, suspicious.
- The MC can either deflect/distract Minami or admit to her that he's been having a relationship with the two other girls.
- Deflect enough times, you lose the chance to add Minami to the home harem.

Reactions: Donkeybong
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes