chuck8002

Feb 10, 2021
I seem to have missed something with Hanna. Her love is maxed at 70, but every night it drops by 16 points. Going on dates always ends with her love dropping by 16 points, resulting in a date score of -45% and "It was really nice." I'm not sure where I went wrong, this didn't happen last time I played through her storyline.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
If the love is dropping every night, her Girl/Girl meter is too high.
Dates are about the girls and their preferences, for example, Sasha loves to go to the bar, but Minami doesn't. So basically with a date score of -45%, you've been a shitty date. But seriously, there are ways to improve the score. Hanna likes going to the park, so take her on an afternoon date at the weekend. Save the kiss, complement and gift options for the date.

kodar

Nov 5, 2019
Hey, I have anna at 30 LP unable to start the Horror Movies event. Quest tracker tells me to "Wait for Anna to call me" I think i ignored the call when shes drunk at the Pub and ive broken my save unable to progress further. Can anyone help me fix this? Could i reset her by changing some values? Or must i start over?
Does restarting the game help? I had Anna stuck on 10 LP. Quit the game for the night and it started working on the next day. Maybe similar thing.

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Ngl this game would be Intriguing to play if it wasn't for the Bugs they're too many.

Really hope this will get fixed soon because even with the bugs I had a fun time playing the game and it will make it even better once they're all fixed.

Last edited:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Ngl this game would be Intriguing to play if it wasn't for the Bugs they're too many.

Really hope this will get fixed soon because even with the bugs I had a fun time playing the game and it will make it even better once they're all fixed.
Did you report those bugs on the discord ?

XoticRealmZ

Sep 26, 2019
I'm on the gamerBree path and got an objective to 'meet Thrya (or not)' does anyone know where this person is?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
dont work for me, idk why
Dunno whether this is your issue but it often is:

There are two save game folders, one in the main game folder, one under (user)/appdata/roaming/renpy/lose (plus some numbers). If there is a file in both of them, the latter takes precedence, and it is pretty probably you already used these save slots. So either rename 1-1 (or whichever you prefer) to something like 6-5 and look on page 6 of the saves, or copy them in the appdata folder.

(By the way, this holds true for RenPy games in general)

Ekimus83

Jul 22, 2017
So.... I screwed up, I forgot to "meet" Morgan before Kleio called me.... and now she's lost to me and Kleio's story can't progress any further. Any kind soul knows the command to unlock her? Or which line to edit in the save file for the same effect? please help, I do not want to restart again....

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I wonder how long i'll have to wait to be able to have sex with emma, outside my dreams.
Hi guys I was playing emma's route until completing the sex scenes but sadly I didn't save the route

A couple of days later I try to complete it and I can't advance after the meeting of Emma and Bree at the university

Does anyone help me with a guide to know that I am skipping? Thank you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Someone managed to make that dream a reality, but sadly doesn't quite remember how. So here's what this user discovered.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes