Juicespectre

Jul 3, 2017
Hey, I have anna at 30 LP unable to start the Horror Movies event. Quest tracker tells me to "Wait for Anna to call me" I think i ignored the call when shes drunk at the Pub and ive broken my save unable to progress further. Can anyone help me fix this? Could i reset her by changing some values? Or must i start over?

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
From what I see on the , her KP needs to be less than or equal 75.

You are probably missing some other condition (not necessarily a stat), possibly the " trigger Kylies event" mentioned in wiki.
i got what my problem was. i missread the sign for the yandere stat. instead of 25 or higher i had it at 15. thx still

Blaze2095

Oct 2, 2019
I just noticed that this game doesn't have the "Completed" tag. Does this mean that this is still under development? If it is, does it still receive updates?

Sorry in advance, not familiar with its progress, but I'm interested to play and know more about it.

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I just noticed that this game doesn't have the "Completed" tag. Does this mean that this is still under development? If it is, does it still receive updates?

Sorry in advance, not familiar with its progress, but I'm interested to play and know more about it.
Yes, it updates once a month and we're about 2 weeks from the next update.

Reactions: fhpagemaster

hgi4545

Jan 6, 2020
im havng a bug i think.
I have both the Maid Bree and Gamer Bree in my story tracker but none of them trigger.
I got the "Wait for Bree to talk to me in the living room in the afternoon"
and "Talk to Bree in the living room in the evening"

Almost spent a month skipping in the living room to talk to her each time she is in there and nothing is happening

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
Would there be a way to edit the save to switch bree over from gamer to maid
probably it would take knowledge of all the variables involved and every flag you flipped but it you know all that you may be able to edit your save. Is there an EASY way to save in a way that won't break your save? nope.

Akaba333

Oct 23, 2018
Sorry to bother everyone, i just got Sasha Boob complex 3 and she got a breast complex.
When does Sasha Boob Complex 4 trigger ? it's not specified on the wiki.

Reactions: mondolalo

Operoia

May 29, 2019
I need help, I have a problem (I believe it's a bug) in the story with Samantha, in the third task instead of releasing the heart to 20 releases only up to 10 and I can't proceed anymore

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Even if the execution won't produce something 'solid' in the end... I, as a 'hobby game-designer' myself can at least see that who ever came up with the game design has some talent for it - you get some keen intuition over the years for who knows shit and who is just copying something that already was made by someone with more talent before them...
Thanks for the compliment mate :coffee:

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes