Iceman5678

Jun 18, 2018
Guys, does somebody have a problem with the office harem? I had threesome with Lavish, Audrey and Shiori in my office, in the in-game walkthrough it says ''Work in the office'', well in the office, I'm pressing the button ''Work'' but it doesn't do harem missions, it only does just a typical work choice like ''Work normally'' or ''Slack off"

Help please, if you have a same problem

justdarth

Feb 1, 2018
ok i think i fucked my save if i give some items to some of the girls the first time the dont respond at all and the second time they will say no thanks sexy dress for sasha for exemple

marla12244

Jul 6, 2018
Okay to progress with Emma I need Sams permission right? So when does that come up? oh i get it the quest is broken for me because Sam introduced me as a friend before the talk with sam quest was completed. So I'm shit outta luck

Last edited:

Sekkese

Apr 29, 2020
ok i think i fucked my save if i give some items to some of the girls the first time the dont respond at all and the second time they will say no thanks sexy dress for sasha for exemple
it's normal for the girls to sometimes say nothing when u gift them an item, as for sasha, her submission points aren't high enough

lolkiel

May 22, 2020
Where I can get the book to learn Shibari? Went to the bookstore, and they don't have it there. Also, it's a new game+ save. I know for a fact that I don't have the Shibari skill, and wasted my time learning the S&M skill.

Edit: nevermind, I've found it. Each skill book changes day by day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Erik Hansson
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes